General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 60,151 through 60,165 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

dmmarinewife

Luvmykiddos – I’m only cd 9… I would have thought my opks would be at least getting a smudge darker and so far they aren’t… Which is odd bc I know I have shorter cycles (24 days)… So I’m just trudging along… I have been tracking my bbt as well… And so far… No indication… I’m still learning to track fertility by cm… And right now I’m in the watery phase? Sorry if tmi. Lol the bfp looks darker… Can we congratulate you yet?

Justine

OK ladies you are the best! im posting a pic of days opk. cd16. its about 2pm. compare it to yesterdays please. it is so dark! i think it HAS to be positive, and o day is today! I hope! tell me what you think please!!!

sherbaby

I agree!!! And more than anything, u deserve to be excited!!! And we’re excited for u!!! I went and got all waxed today so I’m as smooooth as a baby’s bum!! AND I went to the stag shop and bought something ‘nasty’ …maybe that will intise hubby to wanna ttc now!!

Dezzi

oh, ok…I can see how that would help. I conceved 3 times by accedent, but I’m wondering if after having a baby, if it can take longer?

dmmarinewife

Plus temp jumped back up…

DiandClover

Yay Celest! That is fantastic!!

luvmykiddos

Sorry to hear you might be in the same boat inkdoll. Hopefully it’s not too late for you.

2010Baby
    Participant

Hi all! How is everybody? Any BFP today?

luvmykiddos

Congrats Brit! What a shock!

Ok everyone, I’m going to start using OPK’s tomorrow. As soon as I get a positive I should BD ASAP?

Momof2 ~ you are in my prayers!

dmmarinewife

Luv I got hit with the double whammy- dh is running the fever of 103, ds is running 101, and I’m running 100… Fml! So I chose to sleep with the lesser of the fevers and slept in my sons bed- and holy hell- it was a good thing I had a norco in my system to help me sleep bc I remember having a foot in my back and then a head… Lol. Dh is still miserable. Ds just wants to play his tablet… I just gotta make it to Monday so dh will go back to work and I can take ds to the dr…. Come on Monday…

DiandClover

Terra, having the sniffles might have upped your temps a little. so keep in mind your chart might not be 100% accurate. Are you sure you ovulated on CD 8? If yes then you should expect AF on CD 22-24. Whenever I am not feelign 100% and temping, and temps look off from my norm, I keep up the BDing just in case my true BBT is not being reflected due to an illness. Good luck! 🙂

luvmykiddos

You all are busy in here! Can’t wait to see some bfps in early April! Fingers crossed for you!

HootOwl

4DPO and still cramping – I hope this is a positive sign. Trying not to get too hung up on it all as our BD pattern was severely disrupted thanks to Scott being on nights for a week (but it pays the bills!). Still determined to hang on till 12DPO before testing and know it is too early to even consider testing now. Baby dust!!!

sherbaby

I found a pretty good free one at http://www.ovagraph.com. i’ve been using it because I didn’t want to pay for FF (i’m a bit of a cheapie sometimes..), and so far its pretty good… I’m going to talk to dh one of these days to make sure that we’re still on track to ttc this spring/summer. if he gives me the 2 thumbs up, I will be starting to track my bbt regularly, maybe starting my next cycle. I may even get us both some fertility vitamins to help me and his lil swimmers out and I’ve been taking my prenatal vitamins since November, like a good girl!! so hopefully he’s still ok with our plans!

Viewing 15 posts - 60,151 through 60,165 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.