General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 60,211 through 60,225 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DonnaBlue

i called the NHS help desk and they are getting a doctor to call me. thank you all though for giving me the advice i guess its easy to just clam up and not know what to do when its you.

DiandClover

I never had much of a temp rise with my ectopic either Survivor… odd hey? Not to freak out anyone who gets a BFP and their temps never go sky high – I am sure it does not always indicate a problem, but it did for us.

tmg
    Participant

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you…. as mentioned we are on the bd’ing phase at the moment – so at least we are having fun…. even though some days it’s a bit more like a chore….

still i’m determined – we are gonna keep it up every other day for the next 8 days!!!

astonandme
    Participant

whitty- thank you!!! i cant believe i got a positive OPK CD20!! i need to BD BD BD just hope im not too late??

Dsquared83

Alright ladies….I am outta here….I should do a little work before I go home. You guys have a good rest of the day(for some of you rest of the night) I will see yall in the am.

Hey I’m new to this site. &needed some help my AF came 02.21 veeeery light&unusual 4me. &ive been having sore bb since then:( I’ve taken a test &BFN…doc wants me 2come back next week &test again. Any thoughts??

berrynice

lol….your dog wont take too many bites once he gets a mouthfull of needles!! I am getting mine from a farm round the corner to me, sounds like you have a busy weekend coming up :0) and im not posh enough to have 2 lol!! and im sure you will be fine seeing the baby, you may even have your bfp by then…fingers crossed for you x

Green2u
    Participant

Alex!!!!!! Woohoo! Congrats!:)

Stainbacks

tina~ it is so hard to tell someone when you are suppose to O. Everyone women is diffrent. As for me I O late. And I know this because I did track and chart my stuff for about 2 months. But this month I didn’t do it. So the best way for you to figure out when you are suppose to O is get a OPK and track your BBT

katmoma

so a lot of my friends or people i know are pregs with girls hopefully the boys are waiting for me to be one of ther mums. hehe

babesbrown
    Participant

hey girls VICTORIA,ANNE,GRACE,ELIZABETH,HANNAH,ANGELINA,GABBY nice name too

07babe
    Participant

32 days since the MC 🙁 Today My BB are a little tender? and I am Bloated? My jeans are TIGHT! 🙁 but i wonder if this is a sign that AF is near? Dosent really feel like it.

abigailsmommy
    Participant

*hugs* Blessedbaby. We’ll look forward to the 2ww wait together then 🙂

Waitin4Baby

Hello ladies…Well, I was hoping not to see AF this month… but she made her usual ‘call before she shows her face’. She’s due between the 1st and 3rd, and I got my first signs today… But, I’m trying to stay positive! And can anyone tell me, is better to do the BD everyday or every other day? I know that I’ve read different things and some things say that if you do the BD everyday, then there can be far less ‘fish in the sea’, and if you do it every other day, that your chances are better….So, I guess I’m looking for everyones opinion. Thanks, and good luck to everyone testing:) Lot’s of sticky baby dust to you all:)

punky

How many dpo will you be tomorrow gator?

Viewing 15 posts - 60,211 through 60,225 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.