General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 60,241 through 60,255 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

stacie77

Jeez..I am only 3 DPO…time is dragging.
    My son is now 16 months old, and when I was pregnant (seems like just yesterday) this site was saving grace. Really. I found it very early in my pregnancy (12 weeks) and was on the Forums all day long. How wonderful it was to progress to each new week with the other ladies. I can’t wait to be there again.
    Anyway, just keep staring at the calendar….waiting for Jan 12

Thanks girls I will enquire with dr but I live in UK and I dont think they usually do blood tests so early on. Grrrr!! Fingers crossed though!! Will keep you all posted!

RubyLove

Oh I luv the name Alyssa Vicki!

ToveAndBrody

I’m day 10 and took clomid this cycle. I’m super horney..should I bd now or wait? My peak day is usually day 17. Anyone else get aroused after clomid?

DonnaBlue

alison – at 8dpo i got a neg and at 11dpo it was pos, so untill AF arrives there is still hope.

CKAR09

CD 1..blah…on to my 6th cycle ttc #2

Mum2Joshua

I’ve always liked Kian for a boy and it’s also Irish like my name. I also like Sonny for a boy but my fiance isn’t keen! I like Ella for a girl but my neice, who will be with us in a few weeks, is being named Ellie so I think it’s back to the drawing board for me!

toomanyyrs

Ladies have a wonderful day. The sun is bright here so I will go and make the most of it. Will check in later. Need my Tim Hortons Tea, lol. Maybe I will win today as the roll up the rim started this week.

TTCbby1

Butrfliect- I have been taking fertilaid for 2 months now and it doesn’t seem to be making a difference with my body or cycles.. the only thing I noticed was a light period with only the first day having cramps.. also my BB’s only got sore for about 1 or 2 days prior to the start of AF instead of a whole week prior.. I’m still not noticing any EWCM- just feel wetter around the time I should be Oing… so just keep in mind the fertilaid might not really be helping us…

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Please check out my tests i took, they are in a blog called EVAP line??. Thanks so much

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

hi ladies!! How’s it goin? Congrats to the new BFP’s !!

JanineM

mrstranum – i am cd 4 on an unknown cycle length. i can’t wait for af to be done!! i have a feeling this may be a long cycle too. i am waiting for my opk’s so i can start testing around cd 15. hoping they work!!!

Cherryb0m

last time i dont think i got a BFP till AF was 3 weeks late, i kept testing getting a BFN but i knew i was prego…. man i am sooooo tired/drained. either AF is on its way or i’m prego or my body is just being mean

tlee

thanka girls i will enjoy every moment and will not complain about any sickness or being uncomfortabloe. i feel so lucky to have this pregnancy. i hope it brings good luck to every one else 🙂

mrssmith600

Tryingfor2 – My last two periods have been like that – really light for a day or two and thats it. I took HPT after each one as I was convinced It wasnt AF. Why does it all have to be so confusing and never straight forward

Viewing 15 posts - 60,241 through 60,255 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.