General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 60,481 through 60,495 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

ArcticArlz
    Participant

I’m out ladies, have a good evening, super duper babydust to all!!!!

LoveMadeUs

Hey ladies! A friend of mine just joined! add her if you want! She is really nice! https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/encyclopedia/Pregnancy/-General::Trying-to-conceive

tiffyy

amy, this is a question that no fortune teller can answer you. i dunno y, but i would say these are teh animal you should avoid. rabbit (aka cat) 2011, snake 2013 (this kid can come between you guyz), horse 2014 (this kid can split you)

🙁 well I think I have a reason as to why I’m not pregnant and whether I ever will be now is another story. What a crap day x

cpalmer

nite amanda 🙂

chasitiy1

Oh yes and also posted the pics of the test. Have a look if you are bored and curious.. LOL.

tiffyy

i did take it w/food, i never take any med w/out food. i learned my lesson. but it was still bad. so i tried taking it after dinner and o the ms are gone.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

escribo – thats another reason why people BD every other day up until the first pos OPK…then for a couple days in a row from then!!! That is also called the Sperm meets egg plan if you want to look it up!

Cherryb0m

Thanks cpalmer

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

I agree the wait to O is the worst….with the long cycles you never know when it will happen BLAHHH!!!

AbbottBaby3
    Participant

Hi girls. AF was due yesterday and no sign of her. I’m going to wait until tomorrow to test. Hope you’re all having a good weekend!

thebigtomato

alicia – I wasn’t hiding, just incognito. LOL!

RNEH

Hi ladies! Only have a moment but wanted to pop in and report on my first month of soy. Well…I ovulated 9 days earlier than usual!!! I usually ovulate on day 21 but this month was day 12…which was exactly what I was hoping for!!!!!! So I’m 6 DPO and praying praying praying for an April baby!!!

katmoma

omg mandy you have realy made my mornign tha is the bestest news i have heard in like ages hubby and i to have been ttc for over 3 yrs now and are rapidly thinking it will never happen.. wat did you di differnt this month … biggest congrats hun soo very happy for you both

faithstarx

afternoon all, well still no af i darent test as im not sure if i just got the dates wrong with me coming of bc, its likely to be all messed up..my fella is wanting us to go get a test later, we will see x

Viewing 15 posts - 60,481 through 60,495 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.