General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 60,511 through 60,525 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

janet1972

Can one of you ladies help me is it normal that you drink water like crazy and my mouth is always dry like I need water all the time I drink like 12 cups of water a day and then I get like warm and then it goes away like 3 times it has happen when I am fine then my temperature raises then it drops the same way.

dmmarinewife

sorry fr typos- dangcomment box…lol

No kidding! That sounds like a quick easy procedure….and cheap too

candila
    Participant

so happy for all the bfp!!!

Dsquared83

LaChica…..You might want to talk to your docter then cuz the other time I had that I ended up having HPV that came with a STD

babedci
    Participant

dnice25- i know someone that this happened to… after having a m/c you are more fertile for the next 6 months so yopu are more likely to concieve. but the person I know she had a m/c and they told her to wait atleast one full cycle before trying again and they had an ‘accident’ and they preggo right asway ๐Ÿ™‚ They only thing is it is hard to say how far along you are because you wouldn’t have had a normal cycle ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope this helps and FX for you ๐Ÿ™‚

DiandClover

Hey new preggos ๐Ÿ™‚ It seems the early weekly forums are pretty quiet, but by week 10 or so, you’ll find the conversations start to get more lively. Stick around here with the friends you made TTC – it’s not like you can’t give TTC advice just because you’re pregnant now!

frenchie23

515baby, krisseih fx for Bfp!!!!!! Thoses are all good signs!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ and thank you all ladies for b-day wishes!!<3 xx

Yvonneshope

Thanksbrowneyed!!! Tarajp: Sounds like by your posts that you have hormones raging…hopefully they are the right ones!! Baby dust!!

Bex86

Hey ladies, took another hpt this morning and got another faint positive, looks the same as yesterday’s. As long as it sticks I’ll be having a July baby! Just makes me nervous knowing this early, my period isn’t due till Saturday. I think I may have o’d earlier than I thought though, my cycles are 36 days long since my period regulated after giving birth to my son. Good luck to you ladies testing this week! I’m calling my dr this morning to make an appointment ๐Ÿ™‚

DTPhillips

Hi I’m so envious of you ladies who have got lovely hot weather. It is so cold here in the UK all it does is rain. I’m lucky that I’m able to take time of work sick due to mc and I can get the support from you guys. I usually get up at 5.30 to get into work for 7. Now I drag myself out of bed around 8.30 and spend all morning in my dressing gown catching up with things on here. It’s all I think about 24/7 ttc, being preg then mc I,m going insane.

dmmarinewife

jenica- no…in june I started missing AF (which even though AF nearly makes them nonexistent- I would still get it every month) then went like 2 months without one- and was having a lot of pain- went to thedr they sent me for pelvic ultrasound- and found it. not sure why i get them now- seen 3 diff. dr. and they’ve all said i’ll basically have it every cycle til menopause or pregnancy- some have said its due to mirena, some have said- start of end- but not sure- bt i think it’s highly unlikely that i have endo… as As I’ve never had a m/c. stopped bcp nov. anf fell preg. march of 2008 with my son- fairly uncomplicated…pre-eclampsia and induced at 38 weeks, and what not. so why ive been getting them now- i have no clue.

cpalmer

*sticky baby dust* comin ur way ๐Ÿ™‚

Damnkat

holz- looks good!

excitedmummy

hey girls!! mama and lady bug: i had a m/c and feel pregnant straigght away and they take it from the day you m/c(started bleeding). how is everyone??? i am 5dpo and im sure i have some symptoms. or is it my mind playing tricks…can u have symptoms this early?? bbs feel fuller and wen i ovulated i was sore like alll day…plz b my month!!

Viewing 15 posts - 60,511 through 60,525 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.