General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 60,661 through 60,675 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mommyx2

well unfortunatly i think im out this month…AF hasnt showed yet but i can feel her soming and i took a test today and it was BFN! this makes me sad because we werent actually ‘trying’ because hubby doesnt want anymore babies,i on the other hand want lots! this was a complete oops, which would have been fine with him but i dont think i will be able to convince him anytime soon to try for another 🙁

sherbaby

Ah man!!!! Sorry meggz!

mfbrown

CD14… only what, 10 days or so before I O. This month feels like its taking forever!!!!

TrayShay

So, got a bfn this morning at 12 dpo, af is due Thursday so I’m still hopeful, but no symptoms whatsoever.

ToveAndBrody

fertility friend .com looks beautiful today, I love charting everything on that site, esp when I see excellent intercourse score..lol

dmmarinewife

Sher you freaking crack me up!

mfbrown

kayce! Looking good to me!!! 3 more days and I’d be a testing fool lol

sherbaby

Sounds good! DM!! Have u started testing yet?

DiandClover

I agree Eeyore, it’s hard. I find December and January fly by though, so it’ll be here before you know it!! 🙂

sherbaby

Oh man!..and to think that there was such a good weekend..with all the bfp’s!!..I’m soo sorry u ladies are going through this.I’ve had 1 M/C and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy!!!…man my heart breaks for u both!!

Justine

ha ha. well im gonna say congrats! i know im not the first but oh well 🙂 why not go into your dr? or are there any clinics near you that do free testing? here in salt lake theres a ton of places that do free pee tests!

luvmykiddos

Jamie- not sure how long it will take you. Definitely keep testing til you get a negative though so you know a real positive vs. left over hcg.

toomanyyrs

@ damnkat thanks hun. No I didn’t get spoiled he did. I have not heard back from the dr yet either and still no AF. Well off for our dinner out ttul. Oh yeah happy bday to all who have either celb in the past few days , today or in the next few days to come.

alohamom3
    Participant

Luvmykiddos I so very sorry and I send you a big hug. I would not be happy with your Dr. So I might have said this and sorry if I did. My fertility Dr said once you start progesterone on the third day you are commented on taking them till you hit your second trimester or you will loose the Baby. In the second tri the placenta takes over making the progesterone. So start three days after you see your Lh surge (example if you see your Lh on the first you start progesterone on the 4th) is your progesterone 2x’s a day or once? Any hoo take at same time every day.

rubes

Ladies, i’m such an idiot. Lol. Last night we BD and afterwards I got up and at first nothing was dripping so I thought ‘oh he faked it’ lmao then it was like a downpour so I went to DOUSE lol I completely forgot about ttc and i’m sad cause not sure if CM was pre period or ovulation! 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 60,661 through 60,675 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.