General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61,021 through 61,035 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Pregowith6th

laurajeanjt- if you sound greedy, then im just aweful, cause im trying for number 6 lol

aug12baby
    Participant

So ovulation for me is the 21st of feb. I’m debating on waiting for next month cuz that’s when I turn 21. Idk if I wanna wait though….should I? My first child is already 18mo

britphlps

so i have a new plan. sense my period is so irreguler i went to the ovulation calender and just put in a 29 day cycle to a 42 day cycle then wrote down all the ovulation and fertile days on a calender, so it turns out that i have to bd from nov 4th to nov 23rd to even get close to the egg lol my hubby sure is going to be a happy camper. oh and he wont let me use opk’s or anything like that so this is all i have to go by. i will for sure catch it if i just stick to this plan

Agape
    Participant

BabyG3 if i were you i will bd every day perhaps you ovulated before you thought you did.

dmmarinewife

seeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and do lots of women have success within 3 tries of an IUI?

BlessedBee

Damnkat: good luck, I had one back in 2004, you’ll be ok! You don’t bleed a whole lot so don’t worrie about getting those thick pads. If you don’t go under general, like I did, the pain isn’t horrible and will subside after procedure. I had just cramping afterward. Get some wine and movies for afterwards 🙂 I hope you have a speedy recovery! To everyone else, keep bringing those BFP! I should be o any time now (wish I used opk to know for sure) but just waiting on DH to get home soon before DD wakes up from nap to BD. Come on already!!!

Damnkat

I’m still here girls, I still don’t have a BFP either! 16 mths ttc for me.

Monika80

hi to all to proud mummies! I finally got pregnant thanks to the following positions, try them out, won’t regret it!!

Click Here!
    Click Here!

tk2

Ok- quick vent- just found out about a friend getting pregnant unplanned- for the 3rd time! I know she is excited but its hard to hear all these unplanned pregnancies

dmmarinewife

Congrats to agape. Welcome to the newbies hopefully its a short stay. I’m on cd 11, and have an almost positive opk around 9am, not fmu. I put up a pic of it…feel free to let me know what u ladies think…Im very disheartened today…dh and I got into it last night, and he criticized me for being so meticulous about ttc. And then had the audacity to say he thought I just thought of him as a sperm donor. I cried, and then said no, if that was the case I wouldn’t have spent all afternoon cooking for ur ass, when ds and I weren’t that hungry. Then explained to him why I was so eager to get pg. Bc of the cysts that I get every month…I have them before and after af, so out of a 3 1/2 week cycle, I only really have 1 good pain free week. And I’m going to have this the rest of my life til either menopause or preg. ( was told this by 3 diff. Drs). Said I wanted 1 more kid then need to see what can be done so I don’t have to be in this kind of pain almost constantly. Then this am he asks if I’m still mad, I say no, but what was his reaction to everything, and all he says…its a lot to take in. I don’t want to feel pressure etc. Etc. Blah blah blah. I don’t really know what was said after that…I tuned out.

cpalmer

blessed, u can get it at walmart for under 8 bucks i think….also GNC sells i think

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Bex – Great news!!! Happy 9 months to you!

MARKEISHA

Good morning ladies haven’t been on in about 24hrs or more well yesterday I went to the emergency room for twinges n pressure like cramping on my right side in my groin area ugghh. Well they took loads of blood did an internal exam n ordered an ultrasound to rule out ectopic pregnancy. Blood hcg=16591 cervix=closed ultrasound=gestational sac n yolk measuring 5wks n 5or6days tech didn’t see a fetal pole but said it was too early. However ectopic was ruled out as well. Thankfully all is well with baby but has anyone ever had this groin pressure?? When I was preg with dd in 08′ I had it but its now more pronounced n it starts in the groin but sorta radiates down my right leg. Also I’m wondering is it possible I feel it more now than when preg wit dd bcuz dd was born via c section?? Idk ladies plz help me them ladies on that 5wk forum r mean as hell they don’t seem warm n caring like the TTC forum. ALSO CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP healthy n sticky baby dust xoxoxo

Dmmarine….you crack me up…..we are right on the same track! I am so hopeful for this month for some reason…..maybe because its the first month ever I used opks and actually know we have a chance….bded 3 times in the o window……now the waiting…..8 days. Well7.5 now lol

Viewing 15 posts - 61,021 through 61,035 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.