General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61,561 through 61,575 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Duffy
    Participant

lol you ladies are too funny!!!!!!!!!!

vonne0311

well I took a hpt today and ofcourse it was a BFN AGAIN!!!! I guess I’ll try again xmas eve and see what happens. I said I will give until June 2012, but I dont know if I can take all these changes with no baby.. just feeling disappoined!!!! Hope everyone has better luck whose testing this weekend..

CarrieE

fair – we LOVE LOVE LOVE bww!!!!!! We eat there all the time! Love their boneless wings and chile cheese potato wedges, but everything there is good!!

dmmarinewife

Vonne- sounds like af. My periods for the past 2 months have started with brown spotting- then gets heavier and red- its just ur body shedding the old egg that didn’t get caught… Babedci- let’s get it right this month- no more screwing around… Or should we? Lol maybe I need to have dh create a better filter of spermies in there so I’m bound to have 1 egg caught- lol! Oh well… Better luck next month. But- in all else news I am now down 3 lbs. so I have 20 more lbs to drop… Let’s see how long it takes me…. Side note- adding pecan pralines to mint ice cream= delish! Hehe. (that’s a sure fire way to drop weight- right?!?!) lol jk.

Cherryb0m

carrie – lol i’m having the same problem. my DD wont drink her milk from a sippy either only her bottle

HAVE BOUGHT HPT TESTING KIT what have I done grrrr I wanna test right now. 9DPO. why do I do this to myself!!

CarrieE

Princess – Hubby and I are from a tiny town called Clearfield (near State College, PA…where Penn State is). That is right in central PA. I am probably closer to you now that we live in b-more! 🙂 Hubby and I are actually taking a little day trip to Philly for our anniversery on Sept. 29th…gonna get some Geno’s cheesesteaks! YUM!!

kristy-that makes both of us excited that we have both O this month, i also dont O on my own so i am super super superrrr excited this month purely coz i feel for the first time in 10 months i actually have a chance :D.. i am 2dpo, when r u testing??

luvababe
    Participant

o ok

vonne0311

so are u going to retest to be sure a darker line appears??? LETS GO FRIZZY!!!!!!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Hey ladies. What is pre seed??

Hello ladies. Well I have had pretty much a constant headache/migraine, my nipples hurt part of the day, I somewhat have a funky taste in my mouth, so I keep drinking sprite. I think because I’m trying to get rid of the taste. Yesterday morning my stomach was hurting somewhat, Anyway. AF is due January 1 2012. I don’t think I’m pregnant but then again I don’t know what it feels like to be. Just wait for AF to come or not.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Happy birthday browney

When I have an infection my discharge is always BRIGHT white, thick and bubbly. Always. Everyone is different i guess. I didn’t mean to imply you didn’t know what it was, just that it is a possibility. I was told that Yellowish discharge is usually something more serious than just a yeast infection, but I do know that some women get clumpy discharge with a yeast infection but that never has happened to me. Most of the sites do say the discharge is thick and white, though, which is why it was the first thing I though of.

So I’m late on af haven’t tested yet only a day late waiting to see if I will start today I’ve been peeing a lot and I have sore boobs could be a sign of both pg and af hoping pg wish me luck ladies!! BABY DUST TO ALL!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61,561 through 61,575 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.