General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61,711 through 61,725 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cocoloco

donna – this is our 5th month of TTC now (although I stopped using contraception since back in May and just ‘avoided’ those times of the month, so technically longer). I have a 13 and a half month old little boy and we are trying for baby no.2, as we would love to give him a little brother or sister. My first ever pregnancy (I got pregnant while on the pill), ended in miscarriage at 7 weeks, but I tried again immediately and got pregnant straight away with my son. This time things are not happening so easily, so not sure what’s going on there! I do my BBT every day and use ovulation tests – last month was the first month we did it on both smiley face OPK days, so I was convinced it would work….. One day late for my period I got the faintest faintest line on the HPT, but followed immediately by AF (must have been a very convincing evaporation line!), so I think this has been my most stressful month so far! How about you? What’s your story? x

Babytwee
    Participant

BRE2015-I am so sorry for your loss! I understand what you’re going through having had 3 early miscarriages myself. I have pcos and have low progesterone so as soon as I get a bfp I get into my doctor right away to get my blood work done to check my progesterone level. With all of my pregnancies I’ve needed to supplement until I was 13 weeks. Has your doctor checked your progesterone?

B3thy
    Participant

I am CD25 and DPO 11 or 12…wow can’t believe it is almost mid-January already!

Damnkat

MrsBugs I’m coming down with something too and trying to BD, (the baby was being difficult this morning so no BD). as who knows when I might O. My Dr said I could O straight away. I’m waiting on my OPK’s and HPT’s so I can POAS, it’s been so long.

HeatherT1029
    Participant

Sorry to change the subject but I have a question. My temp went down drastically this morning. I am only on CD10 today. Why has my temp dropped so much so early? It isnt time to ovluate yet, I usually ovluate on CD17 or CD18. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ad67c

FMW

I don’t want to get my hopes up so only voicing my suspicions on here for now rather than to DH. We are trying for baby no 5 and although its still way too early to test I have the same sick feeling I had with the others just a few dpo. Fingers crossed the next week is going to be a long one!!

DiandClover

That’s great Samantha A. 🙂 Especially after the worry that FSH test gave you on CD 3! I am CD 12 and I think I will O this weekend (my temps are dipping, typical a couple of days before O). That’s early for me! I’d been ranging around CD 18 – 21 for the past several cycles.

jory927

Good luck @kelley82879! At least you’re on top of things! I had my iud removed 1/13/14 and feel completely thrown off with trying to track things! Not much hope for this month.

tassy

RainbowRach – yes unknown people do add you as friends sometimes.. maybe thats bcos they have read your profile through a common friends, friend list or something like that.. and maybe such people can relate to you since they maybe in a similar situation as u.. and it all depends on you if u want to accept them or reject them…

RubyLove

Hello evryone!I’m in shock! I just got a light but perfectly visible BFP on a FRER!!! I will try to post it later if I can work my digicam. My DH doesn’t believe me though…he said the line has to be dark…lol. Well Ill just have to prove it again in a few days!

kawanna

This great man called Priest Babaka of [email protected] helped me with a pregnancy spell. i have been married for the past 9year without a child i and my husband has went for many check up but the Doctors always bring positive result that we are okay, we have been hoping that we will get bless one day but every day just look the same i always touch my stomach but nothing happens. But with the great help of Priest Babaka i have have my first baby this year April 22 2014 i am really thankful for the great help he render to me in case you need his help just email him on : [email protected] for help.

Good Morning Ladies! I just took a HPT and got BFN at 10dpo. Tell me there is still hope?

GladeK

And congrats to the BFPS!

maybebaby25

Well I am off to the store to buy more hpts. Any reccomendations on certain brands?

refinnejlee

CONGRATS to all the new BFP’s, I am thrilled for you! BEAN…welcome to our group and I am sending TONS of baby dust your way! COCO…LOL…I have been having dreams like that too…vivid dreams are supposed to be a good sign! FIRST and MILLIE, we are on the same DPO…I’m 7-8 as well but I just say that I am 7 so that when it comes to testing, I wait that one day longer…:)…T…the bb thing is a good sign. When I got my BFP last month, I started to get the tingly bb’s on 6dpo!

Viewing 15 posts - 61,711 through 61,725 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.