General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,166 through 6,180 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Kristy

It’s been 3 days since I last tested… and no AF at what I believe is 15 DPO, though with my wonky cycles that could mean absolutely nothing. I have been tired for 2 days now and was a little queasy this morning. I do have some heavyness in my abdomen though that could be AF looming. I am going to get a test today and will test in the morning. I have everything crossed that I will still get a positive on my birthday.

AbbottBaby3
    Participant

Hi girls. It’s about 830 pm here and I have to go to bed I’m ao tired today. I even slept in late and had a 2 hour nap this afternoon. It’s wierd weather today so that could be it. Hoping it means a bfp is on its way though. Have a great night ladies!

vonne0311

GOOD LUCK SPARKS WITH YOUR RESULTS THIS WEEKEND…

B3thy
    Participant

fairbanksbaby1 – I am glad it is Friday ha ha! I have a really bad headache today (could be allergies), mild crampy uncomfortable feeling (not nearly as bad as yesterday) and back pain still…had an upset acidy stomach this morning, but that seems to have subsided from eating breakfast. How are you today?

babedci
    Participant

dmmarine – have you had anything strange this morning?? what kind of symptoms are you having? Did you take another FRER today with FMU?

Duffy
    Participant

i love lilly ella as a name…..if you went with Lily-Ella what woudl their middle name be?

sonic

Krissieh – am so sorry to hear your news. You and your family are in my thoughts. Dawnofbaby2 & Mommy2One – I’m testing Xmas Eve and Xmas too. Seriously, no-one would do that to us and give us BFNs would they – that’s just mean. FX for all of us. I’m cramping a bit more today but still think I’m going to get AF but you just never know :oP

southstar

posting a pic of my chart tell me what you think, please

Kristy

I had a ton of very white creamy cm, to the point where I had to put on a pad starting at 10 DPO with DD. Also was tired and crampy from about 11 DPO.

cpalmer

i say go for it nun u 🙂 if def cant hurt, let me know how it does for u!!

whilst im sat here, i have heartburn OUCHIESSSS. dont no if thats coz i just ate 3 oranges lol..

Duffy
    Participant

night inkedskin

RachelE1201

One thing I also did not like about having preeclampsia is it made me blow up bad!! I gained 55lbs. It was very hard losing all the weight. I just hope this next time I can have a healthy pregnancy.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Lc omg that’s way to early! Tahlia always wakes between 9-10 but lately she goes to bed at 10pm and wakes at 7:30am

Frizzy83

A little disappointed that it wasn’t a positive pg test. Just waiting for AF to present. I’m thinking the next cycle might be my last because i don’t particularly want to have another baby with his/her birthday so close to Christmas, silly reason i know but i also don’t want to be heavily pg during summer (southern hemisphere).

Viewing 15 posts - 6,166 through 6,180 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.