General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 62,041 through 62,055 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Well af is here 🙁 looks like cycle day 1 again.

Dsquared83

Lucky…..That’s a positive if I have ever seen one….lol

katmoma

mommy2anl – sorry your day is so crap.. gota laugh though as isnt it hard ttc when your cranky with the other half.. i mean your head says bd as you realy want a baby but your heart says omg dont give in iam so angry with hiim and dont wana be around him lol.. do hope wher your going away to tomoz is enjoyable

AMANDA
    Participant

n e bfps today….looks like theres going to be a lot of us testing around the same time

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

WOW ladies – talky talky tonight!! 🙂 petuniabeth & maddiek – Welcome! I hope your stay in TTC is short. petuniabeth – so sorry for your loss. Keegan – idk hopefully you can get some kind of answer soon!

tk2

nicole- That would be a great surprise. I OPK tested yesterday afternoon.

sonic

Just a quick note to congrats on the BFP’s – hoping the tide is turning and everyone can jump on that band wagon. Diva – I would be doing a lot of BDing if I were you, every bit helps. I usually got that right aound the big O!!

DiandClover

Good luck S. Amos! Lots of the TTC crew is using BBT to track ovulation and as a possible early indicator of pregnancy. I have not been tracking BBT this month, but I will start taking morning temps this week to see if they stay up or take a dive towards AF territory.

dmmarinewife

Can someone PLEASE explain to me what an EVAP line is?!?! I couldn’t hold back- had to POAS…BFN- which I was expecting, but then took the FRER apart- bc honestly- which of us don’t? lol, and I think its still too early to tell, but there was faint faint pink at the end- like didn’t have enough juice to travel up the stick or something- but hardly even noticeable in pics- tried to take a pic, but its so far fetched…maybe I’m just going crazy now…lol.

emmapants

So many bfps here today! Comgrats to everyone I want to test just in case something is in the air but it’s way too early

MommytoAbi

Just printed the FRER coupon, thank you! Wal-Mart has them for cheap so I guess I will go there. Scared to test with something else though, I actually had awful luck with FRER’s in the past! My IC’s would show up long before they did!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Yeh we kind have names picked haha . Can agree on a boys name, but pretty sure we got our girls name.. Df was a dad at 15, we both havnt traveled or done anything with our lives really haha all he’s done since 14 is work. But that’s another good thing about having kids young coz when there older your young enough to travel and do your thing but old enough to apreciate it.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

i just ordered mine too!!! 🙂 50 will do just fine for this month!! lol Since I have like 7 digis at home!!!

Dsquared83

LaChica….They can be on the inside aswell as the outside

mommyto6

Good Morning Ladies!! I need some help interpreting my opks. My hubby and I went out of town for the weekend and it was supposed to be right at my peak ovualtion time. This is the first time i have used OPK’s. I have posted a picture in my photos it should be the first picture. If you all could check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks so much!!

Viewing 15 posts - 62,041 through 62,055 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.