General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 62,356 through 62,370 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Jessiemama

Hello all! I am now joining you guys in TTC. I was on this site up untill week 9 when i had my U/S and found out I had a blighted ovum. no baby. 🙁 I ended up miscaryying on 8/12 and got my first period on 9/12. I thought about TTC this cycle but I am so scared about going through the whole process and it not working out again and having to wait even longer. So I am going to let my body recover a little bit more and try next month! I hope it sticks my first try. That was my first time being pregnant and though it was unplanned my bf and i want to try again! I will be praying for all you ladys and wishing us luck! 🙂

jrsully24

Okay ladies..I need your help! SOOOO…yesterday I really thought my AF was here. I spotted the TINIEST bit of pinisk CM (sorry if TMI) but it usually what I get with AF before it begins full force:) Then, nothing. Nothing yesterday, nothing today. I was supposed to get my AF yesterday so I am trying not to get my hopes up because either way, it is out of my control but has this happened to anyone else? If it doesn’t appear, I am not testing until Friday as I cannot take another BFN. What in the world? And I keep cramping today and I am terrified to go to the bathroom because I just think – hey – She’s here!

LadyJade

[email protected] baby786….I dont know how you are still awake as I can barely keep my eyes open after 20h30!! lol

jrsully24

whatcouldbe – did you test again? If AF is not here, you still have a chance! Or, you could be silly me and think that a little pink spotting meant AF was here:)

USMCwife

Xwee, thank you hun:)

hi girls hows everyone my symtoms so far are sore boobs and tiredness hopefully the morning sickness will stay away

xweegeex

anyway ladies im off to bed so ill speak to you all tomorrow

LilMrsK

Quit talkin about cookies! Now I want some!!!!!!!!!

Emma31

I’m a smoker too, I quit when I found out I was pg with Josh ans swore I wouldn’t smoke again… 4 months after giving birth I was back outside again. I’ll do the same again as soon as I find out I’m pg.. Hopefully though not to start again afterwards!

DiandClover

Gill, same question came up last night – I had to scroll 9 pages to see what I wrote! lol : this might actually be a good thing! Mid cycle bleeding can be caused by the sudden increase and then drop in your estrogen level just PRIOR to ovulation. I would not be surprised of you saw a positive OPK in the next day or so. targetwoman.com has more information on mid-cycle bleeding. As long as it was not heavy flow and lasted less than 12 hours, it’s likely just the estrogen shift!

Jessiemama

rydersmomma – thank you! That is very interesting…darn it looks like it could be a complete toss up for me then…hoping for a girl but this will be my first baby (second pregnancy) and which ever it is as long as its healthy ill be happy. Just hoping for a girl since I have a baby brother thats 20 months ( i know HUGE age gap lol ) so i kinda already feel like i have a boy lol

DiandClover

Ohhh Mel, another ‘positive’ day around here! Congrats!

AliL
    Participant

Time for bed! Goodnight! Talk to you in the morning! lol

punky

LMAO WCB!

On day 41 since my last period. Tested 2 days ago neg…I have NO idea when to test anymore. My dr. said every 4 days or so since my periods are wacky but that is just way to many neg signs for me to handle…lol

Viewing 15 posts - 62,356 through 62,370 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.