General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 64,711 through 64,725 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mfbrown

H1N1 is the swine flu

terriann20

Pols are sensitive to 10iu aren’t they or something so I don’t no, will just test in morning n of neg then not going to test anymore til either af shows or blood results bk having slight cramps today n tender bbs I don’t feel preg but don’t feel like af is going to show soon either I’m just in limbo I guess xx

ToveAndBrody

Congrats sweetie..happy healthy 10 montsh..(yes it is 10 months..you’ll see when week 40 comes:) so happy for you:)

Clara

Alivia…I always feel super crampy when my af is due, regardless if I’m prego or not. I’ve been preggo 5 times and that’s how it is every time. Usually for me, if I’m preggo, I notice more visits to the bathroom during the night.

luvababe
    Participant

thank u alcia!!!!

racho

ali: one of my best friends daughters has a Halloween birthday. (she was duee Nov 4th). Her dghtr is now 6 and loves it cause she gets to dress up each birthday! LOL

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Haha lc u make me laugh! .. Need2conceive have u try testing again?

kesh89

Clara I’ve been testing everyday LOL I’m a poas addict! I have some IC tests and 2 frer! Ill be testing everyday this week. So far bfn and not even a hint of a line except for some evaps. Boo! Ill be 7dpo-ish tomorrow so hoping for a bfp soon!

Lilmissesmum

Yes will be good. He will see his daughter for the first time in 6 months will be interesting to see how they react to each other.

Amanda42986
    Participant

Well I had my Mirena removed on Valentine’s Day and I am pretty sure I’m already ovulating. TMI but I just went to the bathroom and there was a lot of stringy/mucousy discharge. From what I’ve read a lot or people get their first real period about 2 weeks after removal so it would make sense that I would be ovulating so quickly. I work weekend nights as an RN so there will be no BD’ing for this mama! I prefer to have a cycle before we get pregnant anyways so hopefully I AM ovulating so AF can come and we can get this started!!! So excited!!! Anyone already taking prenatals???

Cherry- I have had a thyroid problem for 16 years. I’m on 200mcg od synthroid. It can make your cycle irregulr if you don’t take it the right way. But if you take it every morning on an empty stomach you should be just fine.

racho

I may have missed my chance this month 🙁 Think I O’d early or am going to. (haven’t decided). There was a change of my CM yesterday and I’ve broken out (a sign I always get before O) So the plan wa to BD last night, but I fell asleep on the couch watching T.V at like 9:30! When I woke up and dragged myself to bed it was 1am. I tried to wake my husband, but he was to out of it for anything to take place. We’re going to go for it tonight…but I’m hoping I didnt miss my chance

two2love

morning all… cd8 for me and day one of bding( well just practise really lol) its so cold today… still adjusting to not having 30 + clear sunshine everyday ….

Clara

For those who use the Wondfo tests, do they have 10 ml tests? And are the midstream one the same accuracy as the others?

mommykeisha

Ldybug1752~~ Just seen your post on that thank you bunches 🙂 Your a big help

Viewing 15 posts - 64,711 through 64,725 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.