General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 65,326 through 65,340 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Green2u
    Participant

thank you ladies, you all are so encouraging. I’ll be back soon;)

cpalmer

E, mine too….i take EPO for my CM its improved a bit….but this cycle i only had like 1 wipe of EWCM and thats it!! but we did use preseed…

Midwest

Ya, I agree. Periods and cycles can be really weird sometimes, but it’s always safer to just ask the doc!

clayliover

Well im really hoping AF goes away soon so we can start BD! I started taking my temps this cycle. Ok well thats all i got-lol-DH is watching football. I wanna be screamin GO dawgs but i cant stop thinkin about babies!

HootOwl

dee – good morning! Have you been to the doctor because it’s just a little weird that you have been getting all these faint lines and now you appear to have AF but still got a faint line?

Im just soooooooooo surprised that A Canadian baby is an option-and not through the Childrens Aid Society-which can take up to 3 years ive been told.

imapepper

QUESTION!!! Is gas a symptom of pregnancy? I have been really gassy lately.

MrsBolden

to the weekend testing crew… i wish that there was somethig else that we could do other then just wait… but Bsbaby- acording to the ovulation calender on this site it was due yesterday… but still no sign… so… however i dont have any symptoms of a BFP other then being really all the time… but with my lil girl i didnt have any untill i was like about 2months along… so here it to hopeing for all of us in the weekend testing crew and everyone else…

imapepper

I WANNA POAS!!!!!! Lord help my addiction!!!

samsmom06

Well I got a BFN today from the OB. However I have not given up, I just have one of those feelings. Who knows though, maybe my body is messed up even though the OB doesnt think so

Midwest

The site I looked at mentioned that men take it too. It sounds pretty good!

DonnaBlue

The TTC forum is the best, all the pregnancy ones are quiet on here its so lively and everyone is so nice and suportive. I have made a lots of nice ladies who supported me through my m/c now i want you all to join my in the pregnancy forums

Buckets of baby dust to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MYA2010

Ah Excellent thank you very much Kimkayb. I will do that. 🙂

DonnaBlue

Well guess no ones here, ill go bed too i feel a little dizzy and tired.

phinanj

October babies seems to be it for quite alot of people,.,.Hey! I am one of you guys, will soon test and post my bfp. Congrats Loopy

Viewing 15 posts - 65,326 through 65,340 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.