General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 65,491 through 65,505 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

JLea

Did some quick searching and I’m finding that 2 lines are common on digital tests and to disregard them/only look at the digital window. Well, I have more tests on the way thanks to DH, so I’ll just settle and test again in the morning!

xweegeex

chas a line is a line & as long as it appeared within the time then i would say its a pos, congrats! i hope it starts to get darker & i hope ur appt goes well, goodluck!

DiandClover

lol TTC, it’s always fun to experiment! Yeah, OPK’s will detect hCG, but not as early as a HPT… most times 😉

DanetCharles

I was reading about yellow cervical mucus… You can also get it before Af also.. Atleast I do. It’s yellow, then brown spotting, then red…. yellow can last anywhere from a couple hrs before aunt flo or days!! If no period I hope you all get BFP’S!!!

Beckyboo

i would have trouble staying away from that too. lol. ttc is a hard process. Its the waiting and never knowing when its going to happen. And when it doesnt the thought of waiting another month to find out if your lucky seems like forever

ttc2

Ladies… I forget the signs of ovulation in correlation to cm.. I am using opks (4 negatives) and i just went to the restroom… and had the stickiest, stretchy cm possible! haha (TMI) Is this before ovulation? I always thought that it was after ovulation that you get this sticky cm.. thinking maybe the opks didnt work? Idk, my hubs works the next 4 nights and I am supposed to ovulate the next couple of days mayb so we need to be BD inbetween him sleeping and working!.. im confused!

DiandClover

there have been site problems all day – that’s why it’s been slow here : /

xweegeex

hi ladies! thats me had my spray tan & nails done for my cousins wedding tomorrow 🙂 feel much better now, & the cheeky glass of wine helped too lol

ok warning **TMI** Ok, so when AF came on wed it was light brown, by thurs it was bright red, then i noticed on sat it was black… then mon it was light brown, now its bright red again… i have no idea what to think…. im so confused… thinking i need to make an appointment with the DR, but i cant stand the DRs at the naval hospital…but i might have to go and deal with them so i can figure out whats going on….

xweegeex

im sorry ry….i hope ur ok 🙁 it totally sucks….

DiandClover

Ralphie – do you usually have longer cycles? BD anyway, and cover your bases 😉

toomanyyrs

@ wantsagirl -> I lol at what you said so I went to see how long I have been here for and man I am a dble ‘old timer’ as you put it lol. Between the 105 days I have been on here and my actual age I should be heading to the old age home soon. lol.
    I am on CD9 and getting so close to BDing, I am so excited. The only thing is AF was done 2 days ago or so it seemed but every once in awhile when I wipe it is still faintly there. I took Provera this time around and it started 5 days after my last pill. Has anyone taken provera or still had trace amounts of AF after the main visit?

Hi Diane; Congrats again! I may have missed your reasoning, but what was it that made you test? Symptoms? Especially if you were only a few days into your cycle!

DiandClover

heh heh Kat, I hate the stupid cashcrate and other solicitors that spam the site, but get a kick out of what they post sometimes!

cpalmer

Ready….sounds like u had a short LH surge…u should O around 24 to 48hrs after a pos OPK so get to BDing girl!

Viewing 15 posts - 65,491 through 65,505 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.