General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 65,701 through 65,715 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Yolie1220

Thoughts on temping? Do you like it or do you lose hope if your temp drops? Have you ever had a temp drop and still be pregnant? I just started temping and just wondering how others feel about it.

terriann20

Fx for u mommyof1ttc xx

DiandClover

Cherry, I’d check out CPalmers blog on Soy Isoflavones. The instructions are there (I have her blog on my TTC Info link too). You’re not doing Clomid are you? You can’t mix the two of course. You might not even need it – you’re not out of the race this month!

Kristy

poofy cramping is a good thing 🙂 Your uterus has to grow and make room for your little bean.

DiandClover

how do you mean, ‘unclear’ maybe? Was there a hint of a line? Maybe late implantation? Try another test in a day or so – GOOD LUCK!

britphlps

I mean temping. not telling lol my phone likes to put different words

cpalmer

evening ladies, i know its been awhile lol i havent really been on the forum much but ive been around! just busy trying to get rid of AF (was here for 9 bloody days–pun intended!) lol hope everyone is doin great!!! xxxx

VanessaG

Well I’m officially two days late. AF has not shown her face and no signs of her either. I’m off to buy a test and see what happens. FX!

leah7107

So… quick question, i am 23, on baby number 3. im super fertile and my husband looks at me the wrong way and i get pregnant. =) my son is almost two but i still have some breastmilk (its clear, and watery, not too milky) anyways, i got a bfp from using a hpt with my milk. wondering if you think its legit? i know i am pregnant, because my body signs are unmistakable, but do you think this is a legit way to detect pregnancy? I would love to hear thoughts!

Damnkat

Yay hopeful!!!! Get busy!!!!

Duffy
    Participant

we are only going to Barwon Heads for the week with hubby’s family….he still has to work but it will still be nice to just go camping

endoftherainbow & joelyne – I am also 3 DPO, finding that I have a slight yellowish discharge, BB really hurt & I have a strange blood taste in my mouth that wont go away!!!. xxx.

Seansmom0808

Hey Ladies! My Husband Is Coming Home Soon And I Think I Might Have Had Implantation Bleeding Yesterday And I Might Be Pregnant. Should I Tell Him Or Should I Wait To Take A Test And Tell Him If Its Positive. The Only Reason I Dont Want To Really Tell Him Yet Is Because I Dont Want To Get His Hope’s Up Cause Hes Been Wanting To Have Another Baby For A While Now So I Dont Want To Let Him Down If Im Not.

Damnkat

Just thought I’d pop in and let you all know I had my u/s today and there is a baby in there, where it should be, measuring 7w0d(approx) with a HB of 141. To all of those who have been TTC for a while, I am proof that it will happen when you least expect it. I did OPK up to and including CD20, which were BFN’s and that was apparently the day I O’d. So don’t always just BD off of OPK results, as they are not always accurate. Every second day is about what we did this time around and it finally worked!

DiandClover

luvababe – told ya the plain yogurt works 😉 Glad you’re getting relief!! Hope all your efforts this month land you with a BFP!

Viewing 15 posts - 65,701 through 65,715 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.