General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 66,301 through 66,315 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AnnasMomma
    Participant

Congratulations, Armymommy!!!!!

luvmykiddos

Congrats on af felisha! Hi to the newbies! Hoe everyone has a merry Christmas and gets a BFP soon after for a late present!

DiandClover

GG to answer last nights question, I just have a headache that won’t go away, and tender breasts – ow… last night I slept pretty poorly and had lower back pain, I’d say that’s the relaxin hormone going to work!

dmmarinewife

Sher- saw this and thought I would share with you… ‘Your basal body temperature stays high If you’ve been charting your temperature and it stays elevated for 18 days in a row, you’re probably pregnant.’ -according to babycenter.com

KatieA

ooh anna congrats on the wedding!! how are you finding australia?? im an aussie. love this place.

Shaym007

Xo i haven’t had many mood swings…or too many symptoms, then today I’ve been feeling terrible..
    Like I am hung over all day long, head ache, nauseated and just kinda dizzy. My lower back.is.killing me and I’ve had a few cramps.

Midwest

bennab – First I just want to say I’m so sorry for you losses.

I think every patient and every doctor is different, but I can let you know what I was told. I had a miscarriage in November and my doctor said that I wouldn’t be consider high risk until I lost 3 or more. I know… it sounds crazy to me.
    Anyways, he basically said that sometimes this just happens and no one should do anything differently. They didn’t run any special tests or anything really to find out why.

I’m sorry, I don’t know much about ectopic pregnancy other than what it is. Mine was not ectopic.

dmmarinewife

Shay- don’t give up! Keep listening to your body. Pay attention to your cervical mucus as well. That will def help guide you til you can get more opks.

kimster

Well ladies I haven’t signed on in about two months. Started ttc in September-ish, DH and I were really shooting for Dec time frame……just took a HPT 10 mins ago and got my BFP!!!! Both of us are totally estactic, kinda surreal. Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Happy Holidays to all…..and super sticky baby dust!!!!

dmmarinewife

Aloha and Chrissy- were all here to support and empower each other on our ttc journey- all you have to do is say the word.. And now I’m done sounding like a PSA announcement…. Where are you ladies at today- I feel like I’m the only one chatting lol …

mfbrown

Is it around the time af would normally be? First 2 months I was pregnant with Noelle I had some discharge like stuff that had some color around the time AF normally would have showed. And regardless brown is old if its like bright red then you’d want to look into it more.

3wouldbeperfect
    Participant

Good luck ink. I hope this baby can hang in there xxx

2010Baby
    Participant

Im dyeing to test ladies. Mi nipples still hurt. I never get that, not even with AF.

luvmykiddos

Jamie- glad to hear the test is almost negative. Good sign! Hopefully you o in about 1.5 weeks and get lucky this month! Cd 18 here and opk is still neg. still cramping and have ewcm though. It’s so weird that I have the symptoms 5-7 days before I o. Should get a pos around Wednesday I’m thinking. Visited a Walmart out of town today and they had the 88 cent pregnancy tests. Somehow I resisted the urge to buy them. Really hoping I stick to not trying this month, but my resolve is quickly fading…

eve3rdbaby
    Participant

Momof2 – Good luck. I hope everything turns out ok.

Viewing 15 posts - 66,301 through 66,315 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.