General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 66,436 through 66,450 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Well I tested yesterday and BFN, but I am not sure what to think… I THINK I ovulated on the 6th but didn’t have and EWCM until the 10th. The only reason I was thinking the 6th was because for 2 days afterwards I had back cramps. But maybe I didnt O until the 10th which means I was WAY to early to test…. we will see if my AF doesn’t show by next friday I will test again, I feel very preg… sore boobs (like lactating sore not just tender), tired all the time, cravings for things I dont even like… ect ect ect the whole nine yards. Oh well we will see…. Congrats to all the BFP’s

havn’t had a chance to get on the past week, been sick with a bug, hope DD doesn’t get it. Well i still have not Ovulated, hopefully soon. I am beginning to wonder if i will have to wean DD completely for it to happen. I cut out one feeding giving me a 6 hour stretch of no nursing, but i don’t know if it will be enough.

ToveAndBrody

diane- i agree..newbies dont be afraid to ask questions. if a new comer asked what AF was..i’d think ‘how cute!’..lol..we have a wealth of knowledge on here.

DiandClover

Lawwa, I was hoping to today, but it seems I am having an extra long fertile period with no ovulation yet… similar to last month, but I still think I will O today or tomorrow (I am CD 15 today). I had been Oing on CD 21-22 the last few months.

DiandClover

Bgs, no hun, there is no such thing as ‘conversation interrupting’ around here. By Friday afternoon the forum tends to slow down and so you might go hours before getting a response. As for gas in the 2WW, yes – terrible and bloating pain… I found a yoga stretch that works wonders. It is similar to a ‘cat stretching’ – get on your knees and bend forward, forehead to the floor. Walk your hands out in front of you and stretch. Lean back to kneeling position, then bend forward and repeat. Hold the stretch for 10 seconds at a time. Repeat as often as you feel needed to relieve…um..er…. pressure 😉

DiandClover

It’s officially midnight where I am, so off to bed for me – little man will be awake in exactly 7.25 hours… I can set my watch to him! Catch you lovely ladies later!

DiandClover

Wifey, I would like the waiting to be over, but I recently had a battle with myself over TTC and was down and our for a solid two months over it until I finally conquered my fears about it all. I am in a much better place about it now and the waiting does not phase me anymore. I had to come to realize that by getting frustrated with the wait, I was wishing for my days to pass so I could get closer to my test days rather than just living in the moment. This is cycle 20 TTC for me though, so I have been through the rollercoaster of emotions! I am also a rare case, and women should not panic when they see a few of us ‘long time TTCers’ hanging around – rest assured that 90% of women TTC will have their healthy pregnancy underway within 12 months of starting.

loulou67
    Participant

44me FX crossed for you and hope you see your BFP this cycle 🙂 its still too early to test but I’m so tempted to…

DiandClover

Baby786, if a progesterone test revealed you ovulated and you are 14 DPO, I would say take a test! You are either having a long luteal phase or you are pregnant! Good luck!

betty

I was but now I stopped and start to see my CM. OPK I never fine them where I live so I prefer to see CM than calculators. We will see what will happen this cycle.

mendozana

tlee- my o days were 1st-4th of august….my last menstral cycle was 07-21-10 but i wasent keeping track of DH and i BD since we decided not to stress abt it and jst go with the flow but my period tends to be late due to my thyroid….my brest are verry tender sore swollen and sensitive to touch but they seam to get lik that whenever its time for AF to show her fugly face so im sure its just AF just guna wait it out and c what happens i guess….

Jumana

umm i think am ok with m/c i dont think i will be that sad i lost my son after 1 month of birth so i think m/c is better then losing ur child,, i have a strong faith and i think everything happens for a reason,,

KatieA

hahahaha so funny you ladies are talking about kittens, i had a dream alst night that i tried t rescue 4 little kitties (he mother cat died) but i could only save the 2 white ones and the other 2 were orange/black and black/grey striped. i was so sad i couldnt save them all. anyway teh dream was really bizarre (post hole diggers, concrete, hospitals, cats, fruit baskets all significant parts of my dream that i can recall. still having a majorly funky taste in my mouth (feels like its rising up from my stomach) it is disgusting and nothing i do takes it away! i woke with a headache (thanks to DH dragging me and the kids out til 11:30pm last night) slept like crap, hubby hasnt put out for 4 nights straight, we have probably done it twice maybe 3 times this cycle and AF is only a week away 🙁 think its safe to say im out of the race this cycle. bastard! anyway, did a FRER this am..BFN of course. no hopes for this cycle. he just doesnt understand why i want another baby so bad..its hard to explain, and he’ll probably think i am being silly and immature. why do men have to be so dumb??

DiandClover

Firsttimer – on my first mine got bigger and tender around week six.. .I never knew I was pregnant until I was seven weeks, but thinking back I remember how tender they were… on the chemical pregnancy I just had, I did have ‘tingling’ bb’s the day AF was due… until the day after I started bleeding. Everyone if different – some women get tender boobs the day after implantation, so it’s possible. I’m convinced our minds play tricks on us though, giving us symptoms!

DiandClover

TTC: If you are enjoying the learning process and don’t feel anxiety about it, then it is not impacting your chances due to stress induced hormone fluctuation. Make it the best of both worlds – chart to learn and just keep things natural and fun in the BD department, that way you are ‘letting things happen naturally’ with the added touch of being aware of when to expect your BFP or AF. =)

Viewing 15 posts - 66,436 through 66,450 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.