General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 66,451 through 66,465 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

momoflincoln

avasmomma, did you feel like you ovulated? I could always tell before I got pregnant when I was ovulating.

mommykeisha

Me and my husband are trying to conceive and my period is suposed to come around the 17th how early can i take a test? I wanna know soon i dont wanna wait to know lol :)!!

jas1987

No because i just had a baby 4 months ago and i don’t think my body is back to normal just yet…

LadyJade

Hello all you lovely ladies..I have a question for the experts…how many DPO can you start to feel pregnancy symptoms? But seriously….can you feel tired and a little queezy?

2kids
    Participant

still some twinges in my left ovarie 4 days post ovulation

xweegeex

Ok folks, thats me spent……am off 2 read my book, then 2 bed, nitey nite 🙂

Ladybug

I know LBrels it sucks. and it is expensive lol 🙂 How long have you been trying??

xweegeex

Iv still got 4 dollar tests that i bought last month so ill use 1 of those, i know it’ll b a BFN but hes got me wondering now lol It defo seemed like a normal cycle this month…I had full flow bleeding for 5 days & then 2 days of brown spotting (TMI) but thats all fairly usual……ill let u know the outcome, but i think we all know wot it’ll be hehe!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

ok, my profile now says ‘welcome deleted’ this is Diane-taketwo in case I’m showing up with an unknown user name!

LadyJade

today I am 12 [email protected] weegee…but I am going to just wait and see if AF arrives on time…!! This month is our first try so I can’t be disappointed…(BUT I AM!!! lol)

LilMrsK

Good morning girls! It’s been a while since I have been on this forum. I had to take a break from over obsessing! But now I’m back 🙂 Just posted a blog about my symptoms during the 2ww. Lots of baby dust to each of you!

kimkayb–My temps are normally low. A ‘normal’ temp for me during the day is 97.8. Also, I don’t normally get but 1 or 2 days of ewcm, and that doesn’t show up until like the day before or the day I O. I will keep temping to see if they stay up, but it is just weird for me. I don’t use opk’s–I usually just use cm, but thought I’d try bbt’s this month just for fun. Thanks so much for the feedback, though!

kathy=^^=

well i just had my baby 6 months ago and well now hubbys wanting another one! i do too and we havent been using any birth control at all and well i think im ready to get pregnant again. it took 2 yrs to get pregnant with my last one and i dont ant it to take that long again! 6 months now and still all i get is BFN… maybe its the BFeeding? could i have a period and not ovulate?

chasitiy1

I am on CD5 now. AF has left (thank goodness) I am already starting to cramp a little. Do you all think it is to early to start the OPK’s?? I normally start them at CD7-8. Could I actually be O’ing that early?

LilMrsK

Nope, haven’t tested yet. I’m chicken, lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 66,451 through 66,465 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.