General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 66,526 through 66,540 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Damnkat

alex.aarons.mom post a pic of your opk. We will be testing buddies!!!

DiandClover

Mummy – you are most welcome 🙂 I have no real symptoms, except for the food aversion I had, and I think that was because before I ate the pizza, I had a sudden thought of ‘what if I am pregnant’ because of the spotting I had – so it was brought on by memory more so than pregnancy (had the same aversion with my son). I also always feel a little achy after ovulation like I explained below, so I have that too. But nothing else. I have a head cold taht I can’t shake… when I got pregnant with my son I got a cold at the same time… something about your immune system getting a jolt from pregnancy that opens you up to getting sick.

Damnkat

di-smiley- I thought the same thing! hahaha lmfao!!!!

goingfor3

77 Days until ttc!! Such a shame…body is showing all the signs of fertile and dh and had such an awesome scream from the roof top bd last night (dh was so proud of himself lol)…. such a shame we couldn’t let his boys do their job… aaaahhh well… july 22nd will come soon enough! I am already addicted to this site again! congrat to diane, cantwait and all other bfp’s… I so want to ttc NOW! must wait!!! good luck to everyone else!!!

Shez05

Okay ladies…I don’t know if this is weird – I just finished af a few days ago…I have a sore throat and am coughing like crazy (kind think I’m catching a bug) my tummy feels bloated, my boobs feel sore and itchy and I feel really sick (like I have to stop myself from throwing up), also been getting really bad head – aches and I slept for almost the whole afternoon on Saturday and on top of all that my body just doesn’t feel right….Could I be pregnant?! Or does anyone have any idea on what it could be?! BTW – We started TTC mid October.

DiandClover

Thanks Momyof3!

Bjorgebaby

Af due today no sign of her yet! I hope this is our month

Dsquared83

It was tiny….tiny….tiny. On the toliet paper. It had a brown tint, so hopefully

wanna..I know its really hard NOT to test!!! When was the last time you tested before that?

DiandClover

Gator, is it heavy, like period heavy, or just spotting?

AliL
    Participant

emma31- you could have become pregnant again. Unless you haven’t bd-ed. How are you feeling emotionally? This must be very hard for you! You said you paid for a private scan. Did it confirm a m/c? I’m really sorry you are going thru this! Something great will come out of it though! That is usually how it works. 😉

Dsquared83

Yummy….Do you mean Your symptoms are High Chance or did the cross heris come up when you charted your temp 2day?

xweegeex

congrats momof!!! wen do u move in??

em2stewartswife
    Participant

ITS POSSITIVE!!!! Beta hcg is 27! Super early but its possitive!

omg Emma…wow…fingers crossed for you

Viewing 15 posts - 66,526 through 66,540 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.