General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 67,141 through 67,155 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Isn’t it once you get a positive OPK you O the NEXT day after the positive??? So Mommytoabi…last month it looks like you O’d on CD15…maybe it will be like that this month too? ya think?

AMANDA
    Participant

oh ok. wow, i was looking up on soy and theres A LOT on controversy on it… im shocked. everything from soy is good for ttc/babies to soy is detrimental to ttc/babies.

balsamfir

Hello Ladies,
    Well today is CD34 for me. Still no AF! However, my previous cycles were 36 (Apri-May) and 35 days (May-June)… so I had assumed AF would be here today…assuming it was shortening by 1 day per cycle after my 14month holiday thanks to BFing.

I haven’t had any symptoms though. Other than my DH says I’m unreasonably cranky, but that can be attributed to the hot weather, working, and taking care of a 16month old. Agh.

I think I might test tomorrow, BUT I don’t want to jinx anything…. if I was preg…would there by ANY early signs right now? I’m assuming Im either 12DPO or 19DPO – since I had two times this month I thought I could be Oing….

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

*cry…………..sorry typing w/ one hand and holding son w/ other

turtlefur

you may be going ‘triphasic’ momtoAbi!! wooohooo! that was my early sign 🙂 hope it is for you too…i think it was around 7 or 8 dpo too

cpalmer

is it a good sign arlz?? lol

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Yea but they live for a while up in there just waiting for that egg to pop!! I think you got this!! 🙂

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

HAHAHAH!! I LOVE THAT CHEER DIANE! 🙂

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

good luck jjchuckles – I hope your stay is short!!!

LuvnLyfe

Question: What day do you count as your first day of your period? I count the first day I start spotting which is usually day 1 & 2 , then 3& 4 are moderate heavy and then 5 i am back to spotting and 6 I am usually off completely. I am asking because I counted my period as starting on July 13 which would mean I would ovulate somewhere around 24-25 but i spotted on the 19 or 20 and now I am spotting again so what the heck is going on. I know its too early for implantation so could i have ovulated early or am I ovulating now…..so very confused.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Oh no whats wrong Dawn??

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

Thanks C! All I know is I tried my best this month so I guess we will just have to see if it pays off! 🙂

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Yea Laura – try and post a pic!! Ok – Who is in for the POAS party on Monday 8/22? I AM!!!! 🙂 And I cant wait (which in other words I will prob cave earlier haha but I will try not to)

excitedmummy

ohhh i hope so!!! it was before the 10mins was up. not straight away tho..plz soo hope it is!

HappyMamaJen

FX Lilpa-smommy!! Congrats gabstARGH!! Escribo – I feel similar to you. I had my DD May 2010. I took the very laid back approach and decided if it was meant to be it would happen. It happened the 1st month. Now that we’re ready to ttc again, I’m overly anxious that it’s not going to happen. I know I’m being irrational, but I can’t get the thought out of my head. I also did the OPK’s and have become pretty obsessive about getting pregnant. I’m sure it’s a normal concern. I have to keep telling myself not to worry…the less the stress the better the chances. Baby dust to both of us : )

Viewing 15 posts - 67,141 through 67,155 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.