General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 67,306 through 67,320 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Amber242
    Participant

congrats to all the BFP’s out there! I think i might cave and go get a hpt still no af. please lord let this be true!!!

ehartw02

im testing the 12…. so we should all hold out and test together!!! we need to be strong ladies!!!!

xweegeex

well ladies im up early in the morning so im off to read my book for a while then hit the sack, im going out most of the day with my mum to visit my aunt & uncle then get a bit of shopping but im sure ill get a chance to come online & talk to you guys at some point tomorrow – as always heres a big gust of babydust to you all 😀 x

loraclacey

amberc: I believe counting from your first flow day (when you actually need something to catch blood instead of just wiping) is most accurate, especially considering spotting can happen for many reasons and/or last several days. When I took Provera, I spotted for several days before starting an actual AF too.

Lilmissesmum

Sorry alicia and melinda.

Jadestar83

Hi guys. Good to be back. Seems like i finally got my bfp, tested with cheapie and clearblu digi today. Please check out my latest blog for story and symptoms, etc. Still very early days though. Trying to post pics of my bfp, but some strange snipper ad comes up. Congrats to all who conceived and sticky baby dust to everyone! Xx

Update: I have managed to upload 2 pics of my hpt and digi test on my photobook, but it i’m not sure if it’s displaying correctly, cuz on mine it shows black.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Fantastic two2love. 🙂

ehartw02

Well I finally cracked last night and bought a BBT thermometer… haha it was CD13 but I thought wth ill start in the morning anyway. so this morning I took it and it was 97.56… so that is helping confirm to me that I haven’t ovulated yet… or maybe its coming soon because my temp isn’t elevated yet. because from what I understand in order for ovulation to be confirmed there must be a sustained thermal shift. and I’m guessing that 97.56 isn’t high at all because its at the bottom of the chart. so that is making me happy… ill keep temping and hopefully in the next few days see a spike and it stay up to confirm ovulation,

DiandClover

For the breast feeders who got pregnant – absolutely it is possible to get pregnant while breastfeeding! I hope I did not imply last night that while breastfeeding you cant get pregnant. While it’s true that breastfeeding often stops ovulation (all that estrogen and prolactin are a ‘pretty good’ birth control!) at some point, especially if no longer exclusively breast feeding, the LH does ‘win out’ … often there is an egg in waiting, just looking for that LH to tip the scales enough to get the egg to move! A breast feeding woman will often ovulate before there is ever any bleeding, then two weeks later, if you are not pregnant, you’ll get your first post-birth period. That’s why if you are TTC while breastfeeding, you pretty much just have to BD as often as you can, and hope to catch the egg when it does escape! lol … My sister-in-law has a little boy who was the result of ‘breastfeeding birth control’ – she never had her period return, not even spotting, and when her daughter was 14 months old (still frequently breast feeding) she got pregnant with Ben!

4girlswantaboy
    Participant

Felishamarie the OPK is the test for O .Ovulation predictor kit. I really wish I could b/d every night , but we are way too busy for that ..It’s like 5 times a month for us

Lilmissesmum

jen I will be on for a bit if you write it here or on my wall I will see if I can help you out. KAYCE your chart looks good wonder why you are getting the negatives anyway hopefully the bloods will be good or if not you might get an answer for the irregularity 🙂

Anonymous

Thanks sarahd!

Lilmissesmum

bdoe look on LC’s page 🙂

ya i read that can happen

boyOboy

Leggy – when are you going to test? I can’t wait to hear the results, finger crossed (xx)

Viewing 15 posts - 67,306 through 67,320 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.