General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 67,636 through 67,650 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

gould4494

Fx ur preggers boy o boy, DH is making me weight until deadliest catch is over! Grrrrrr

DiandClover

If you start tomorrow Chica, if you are less than CD 11, I would use 1 a day at 4pm. AfteR CD 11, Try twice a day at 2 and 8 pM

MrsSmith08

Lol pink- ill definitely fill it up! I need the super sticky dust now!

tiffyy

omg…i think i will be the same, i feel like i’m 3 months already, all these symptoms and i have to hold my 2 sides when i walk. i was like what is wrong w/this kid. did u get a blood test? mine came back so i it’s liek i’m either 2 months or i’m having twins

MeganAshley

yay Truebies~ <3

VictoriaK

We will defently be starting back up next month, ive been trying too long to have another baby to give up now. I just dont think I can hanel having a baby around the same time we lost Madisen. Maybe I just need to lay back for a month and next time will be it for us. Heres for hoping.

Chriscadia
    Participant

Thanks LK!!! I will get some as soon as I can really hope that it helps. Mileysmommy – Sending prayers and positive vibes for you and your husband. *big hugs*

Duffy
    Participant

the line started to appear nearly straight away…that often gives me an idea as to if it is going to be a +ve

gould4494

Thanks all, ill probally test again on the 30th if she don’t show. :o/

HappyForest

ladies u are making me think maybe i shouldnt tell my fiance exactly whats going on once i start ttc! right now (and as long as we have been together) he always wants it! he would have sex every day if i still would, but im usually the tired one or just not wanting to. but when i think about doing it ttc, it makes me want to more! it turns me on to think that i wanna have sex with my man to have his babies!! thats why im struggling to wait lol. im not going to sneak it in on him, we will def talk about it before we start TTC, but im not going to talk to him about af, opks, dates and times, specific positions,etc, bc that it a lot of data especially for a man and i can see how that would be a turn off…i will just let all that out on here lol

gould4494

OMG congrats emmapants!!! Congrats heartsandlove!

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

Cutie – Oh I know! I wonder how many days it will stay +…lol!!!

lilpigz

Mommy.to.Abi-Ditto. Someone seriously rained on our damn parade/ poas party…Booo about the spotting, that would suck. I now have major PMS munchies, bloating and cramps. Im a bucket full of fun right now,lol.

ChelseaC

sazauk- see i NEVER spot before my AF comes. it always just comes and thats that.. i am so confused. that anticipation is killing me. i just want to know one way or the other

WendyO1

Spookwife was fake? Lol…I had no idea.

Viewing 15 posts - 67,636 through 67,650 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.