General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 67,651 through 67,665 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

ToveAndBrody

boy-from what I think I know..lol..progesterone helps your keep a pregnancy. it would take a few days to reach optimum level so dont think it would distrupt ovulation and your doc saying to take it 2 days after LH+ would be an aprox ovulation. i think if you take it close it should be just fine. It takes hormones a few days to work. is this the suposatory?

brandyleigh
    Participant

I added my opk from today and my ff chart they are the last two picss on my page

cpalmer

happyforest, thats exactly what happened with us too….our first was a suprise, but neither of our parents were too happy about it, and then she was born and now they are on her like white on rice lmao they actually fite over who gets to see her when, its hilarious….but still i will not tell them i am deliberatly trying to get pregant cuz they will def have something to say!

Pregowith6th

we wanted the babies to be about 2 years apart, so starting now hopeing the timing is right

cpalmer

lol amanda yeah, u will get alot of that on pretty much any topic lol u just have to know how to filter out the good/bad info 🙂 what i know is soy is good but like i said,i havent done any research yet

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Name is Alicia (pretty obvious from my s/n) Question ladies…I have been testing every day since AF left ( I know its ridiculous but they were cheap) well I have been taking 2 a day since yesterday (CD10) I’ll take one in the afternoon and one in the evening. Is this right? Also As I look back at the 4 I have saved the last latest once have a VERY slight pink line. It def has color. So I am hoping that they are slower but surely getting darker! Or I wonder if I ignore since they are old and I am just now noticing!! Maybe evaporation line? I just thought evap lines didnt have color?…Ok Im rambling!

AMANDA
    Participant

awwww man i forgot to take my last dose of soy last night

turtlefur

just took at look at yours…i think it looks good! hope it goes up some more tomorrow too 😉 i think it could

cpalmer

this is what i found ::::
    Early Pregnancy Sign
    Leukorrhea could be a very early sign of pregnancy, although it cannot be a clear identifier when it stands alone. In the presence of other signs, however, such as morning sickness, increase in frequency of urination, and/or a missed period, a woman should take a pregnancy test for confirmation.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

idk – I hear lots of stories where people dont get a pos OPK until a while after their period…like Operation said – she didnt get a pos til 16 days late with her last pregnancy! so you never know!! 🙂

Cherryb0m

cpalmer- i’m sorry hun! maybe tomorrow you will have much better luck. i really hope it is a BFP!!!

CD 15. 🙂 I should ‘O’ any day now! Praying this is our month!!!! Congrats mommitoabi!!!!

HappyForest

you arent supposed to count the spotting. cycle day 1 is the first day of normal flow bleeding. thats what ive read everywhere i have looked so far. does this help anything?

sarah6485
    Participant

anyone else on cd 10? and a 28 day cycle ? im gona start ovulation tests tomo be cool to see a pos as never used these before 🙂

mamakristin

tiffyy.. thx. yea i guess so, but i have pcos and she doesnt so that may make a difference. But dr says everything looks great and i Oed 3 eggs this month so fingers crossed.

Viewing 15 posts - 67,651 through 67,665 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.