General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,781 through 6,795 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

KeegansMommy

Hey ladies – I posted a photo on my page of the HPT I took a few days ago. In person, it’s a ghost of a line. You almost imagine it. It is a little more ‘noticeable’ in the pic, though it’s even more noticeable on my phone. AF still isn’t due yet so the test was taken at least several days before EAF. Take a look and let me know what you think =) TIA

bexgirlsandboy
    Participant

hello everyone hope you are all doing good, just wanted to let you know i got a BFN this morning. hahahaha!!! i just cant stop testing and im only 7 possibly 8 DPO. I will keep testing everyday til i see another line!

terriann20

Luv2teach try more foreplay in your fertile period til its about to happen then bd sorry for tmi but if its mainly using just hands til the moment then BD it shouldnt have too much strain on back xxx

cpalmer

well ladies winter is officially here!! 3-5cm snow on the ground it looks like, im freezing lol brrr!!

loveyoubaby

Duffy, maybe I did miscalculate b/c I got a smiley face for lh surge on CD 15 but then I didn’t test the day before or day after and I think you get your lh surge for two days before you O. So I could have O’d on CD 16 or 17 in which I guess tomorrow would be 16 days TWW. You’re probably right I probably just ovulated later than I thought. What makes that happen? If I don’t have it by Tuesday I’m testing again but I just can’t bare to see the neg sign so I’m waiting til then. Also, what does your tummy feel like? You think you felt implantation maybe? Also, Good luck Rachie!

Lilmissesmum

thanks lc how are you todaynerdy I would cound the 25th but when did you see red blood because that would be a good sign of the start.

alohamom3
    Participant

Braylon mommy yup not to far behind ๐Ÿ˜‰

cpalmer

hey lil!! its been awhile ๐Ÿ™‚ nosebleeds are always a good sign ๐Ÿ˜‰ i had one this cycle as well, pretty random ๐Ÿ˜› glad to see u still on the TTC wagon! i sure hope u get a BFP soon, u have been trying too long lol xxx

HootOwl

sorry Rachie83 ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s not over till she shows her face though!!
    duffy – this is only TTC month 1! Took 5 months with DS. If I am bored of AF already then there’s no hope!!

Justine

finally the site is working!

myangel- so frustrated for you! lilpigz- the temptation to test early is so hard to resist, so hoping you get a positive before Monday! congratulations on the bfp, so happy for those going forward in their journey. hazleeyedmom- I always get the better brands because I’m too suspicious of the less sensitive lol but that can be expensive :-/ worth it though!

MrsMiller

So what are my chances of having a shorter lutual phase? If I put in a 28 day cycle and 10 day luteal phase and it puts me O’ing on sat which could be why my OPK if starting to get darker. Any comments are welcome here or on my profile. THANKS!!!!=)

Momof3boys4

@4girlswantsaboy – I think Ive taken a pregnancy test EVERY day this week lol…my hubby always just laughs and says im driving myself crazy ๐Ÿ™‚ I got a BUNCH of HPT on ebay and its probably not good that I have so many cause I test WAY too much lol

Nikolle

seeg- Find Preggo Pops. I had extreme sickness with both of m y girls and the pops helped take the intensity off. And yes, just puke and get it over with. That helps too ๐Ÿ™‚

NixSA

did both tests this morning and both bfn. cervix is low hard and open so im pretty sure im out…. ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 6,781 through 6,795 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.