General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 69,541 through 69,555 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

chasitiy1

@usmcwife – So do you think that you are O’ing again or are you talking about a HPT? If you are 10, 11 days past ovulation then a HPT with a dark line would certainly be a BFP.. I believe I am confused..

Thanks…I will. Don’t have anymore here, so I’ll head out after my oldest wakes up. I HOPE I AM ! I’ll let ya know !

AliL
    Participant

I am so confused by OPKs!!! I started taking them around CD10 and they were getting darker. Then yesterday it was significantly lighter and today you can barely see the test line. So, did I miss the + or was it just a temporary increase in luteinizing hormone?! I know, I know…I have to see what my temps do…if they go up the next 3 days I Oed…but I am dying to know! Or, it could be it was diluted but I did the hold and it didn’t LOOK diluted (TMI, sorry!). Anyway, it is just killing me to not know what is going on! Why can’t we just have some sort of indicator…like our belly button turns purple or you get a tell-tale rash or something?! LOL All this cervical position and secretions are too cryptic! So are early preg symptoms! Grrrr!

punky

natalie, good luck to you! I *might* be testing on 3/24 but if I don’t get a +opk then I don’t think I will test. I don’t know if my body is Ov. because I am still breastfeeding. But if I get a +opk, then I will test on 3/24

refinnejlee

so…as it turns out…I may NOT be testing tomorrow. I asked my DH to pick me up the FRER test and he came home with a test that is only 99% accurate the first day after your missed period…I don’t expect AF until Wednesday or Thursday, so I’m worried that if I take it in the morning I’ll get a BFN no matter what. I guess it just wasn’t meant to happen tomorrow…:( Maybe this means that AF is on the way and it is some weird spiritual intervention preventing me from testing…*sigh*

DiandClover

blogs and messages are fair game, no privacy there – but at least now you can keep your page info for people in your friends network only

amynwill
    Participant

well still not come on yet! due on yesterday but having an ovulation bleed has kinda worried me, going to wait till Monday to test and hopefully get a BFP, feelings all over the place right now, excited and nervous, could this finally be it after trying for 3 yrs

punky

WCB, wow that just gave me a good laugh, peni!!!too funny!

monstamama– wait u lost me so how would i check mines?? my birthday is AUGUST5,1984 so i’m 26… help me out lol i want a boy….

cpalmer

Cherry did u get a blood test yet?

NewMama14

Thanks babybum, I’m just confused because I’ve never had implantation bleeding before. If you want to start using OPK’s, the ClearBlue brand is good apparently. Good luck to you and baby dust!!!

LilMrsK

Would love to have all the goodies and a pint to go with it….but DH is a recovering alcoholic so I support him by not drinking at all. Oh the things we do for love, LOL.

DiandClover

MrsMiller, if you ovulated late, your AF date will be ‘late’ also, so I would not assume you will have a 10 day LP this month. If you usually have a 28 day cycle and O on CD 14, but this month you O on CD 19, then AF (or BFP) would be expected by CD 33.

DiandClover

Yay Hopingforourfirst! Great news, I love seeing BFP’s here to start my day! Sounds good so far. When I had my m/c it just didn’t feel right from day one either, so if you’re feeling better about it, that’s a very good thing. Sticky baby dust to you!

joelyne- I know what you mean, my husband is like your bb are big your pregnant. He really annoys me when it does it too, I think he doesn’t understand how disappoint I get with AF. Plus I’ve gained weight these past two months so naturally BB gained fat too! lol eekk speaking of fat need to get out for my walk.

Viewing 15 posts - 69,541 through 69,555 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.