General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 69,571 through 69,585 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

babydoll76

ok i have one friend that went for a s/g yesturday and they saw 3 sacs but no babies yet fingers crossed that all will be ok she will find out more on monday. now i get a phone call and my best friend is in labor. what a day… please send prayers their way thanks all

clayliover

good luck janet!!!

monstamama~ Ive been ‘cleaning’ my house all dat hahaha more like watching a baby story and chatting on here. Oh well time to make a snack now that the kids are up. I like my quiet time without having to clean.

MamaCas31

I bought 4 dollar store test, I have 1 internet test and 2 more expensive tests…I’m testing everyday until AF arrives (and let’s hope that she does not)

xweegeex

horne – rosies earlier post might give you some hope then….the fact that your temp is still up & AF is no show is good, fingers crossed you get a BFP anyday!

clayliover

i mean why not right?! lots of ewcm still but a negative OPK today. But wouldent be funny if i conceived my little tornado baby?!

IraqiMom

hello ladies havent been on lately, today would be CD5 for me..first day of AF i was passing out clots i was scared i had miscarriage or something but its nothing it was just my body was cleaning out i guess its from my pervious misscarrige back on july, uuggh gross.. anyway here comes month #2.

Cherryb0m

they sure did

BabyBeiler
    Participant

So i got a text message on Sunday that said that I was at the beginning of my fertile period this week. This is how we are trying to get pregnant because I do not want to put stress on me and my husband yet. Def BDed on Sunday night. So fingers crossed 🙂 hope you all get ur BFPs this month. Right now I am team Christmas but hoping for a BFP before that 🙂

Cherryb0m

i am suposed to O today, i hope i do… *sigh*

xweegeex

also mmc.com is saying im cd 14, but ff is saying cd 12…..so if im only cd12 maybe O will be wen it should b, on cd 14………

OH my sil aint happy about my BFP i have never seen such a gutted face before

Ducky27

Sking – awesome! It’s so much better when you have other people going through it at the same time 🙂 **Baby dust to everyone**

LillBitt75

Ok, so my laptop likes to play tricks on me!! Sorry, I hit enter and it posted my comment. Anyway, I was saying maybe it’s from picking my boy up so much. I’m trying to hold faith it could be my month but this cramping has been the only thing that’s bothering me. Am I maybe getting AF early? I’m a mess and I still have 7 more days before AF is suppose to arrive. How will I ever make it!! 🙂 Well thanks for letting me vent!!

babykreisler

Good morning ladies, I just want to say after 18 months of trying I got my BFP this weekend!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 69,571 through 69,585 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.