General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 69,991 through 70,005 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

azeeza
    Participant

mommyx2 im jusy 4wks and 5days preg, how long does this restless leg syndrome last through the pregnancy?

LBrels

Today AF is 10 days late, that is 24 days past ovulation – i used an OPK on 23rd December. I tested yesterday and BFN (but i did do it inthe middle of the day and not with FMU) What do u think my chances are girlies?

DiandClover

Baby-Fever: spotting around ovulation is normal. Sometimes we make too much estrogen when the LH kicks in, we spot a little, lasts less than a day usually. The other possibility is the bleeding came from the ruptured follicle (also normal) or from your cervix bleeding a little as a result from all the BDing!! As long as it does not turn into heavy bleeding, all is well!

thebigtomato

I’m hoping to give my hubby a bfp for our anniversary on February 6th. We shall see. By the way, I was posting on here as secondtomatobaby, but it’s too hard to remember to log out and in to maintain two separate profiles, so I’ve decided to stop going incognito. I didn’t want my baby development friends to think I was abandoning them, but I still post on the other board frequently, so I’m done with the pseudonyms.

Waitin4Baby

Hello ladies… Well, I’m on CD 8 and I have four days until ovulation… started the bd’ing…so let the games begin!! lol I really hope that it works this time… Crossing my fingers:) Oodles of baby dust to you ladies…

Phoenix8098

Abigails Mommy – I buy diapers, wipes, forumula (when we used it), toilet paper, paper towels, dog food, cheeses…ha-ha pretty much everything at BJ’s. Abigails Mommy, I agree the warehouse coupons are awesome, plus you can use regular coupons too!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Has anyone had like gobs (and I mean GOBS) of ewcm at around 8-10 dpo. This is the only time I’ve seen this much of it, even when I ovulate, I don’t have it. It’s so weird. Opinions? 🙂

tryingfor2

you can get things so much cheaper.

preggomyeggo

This tww is pretty much the longest time frame ever. I feel like a loony woman who is addicted to peeing on expensive sticks. AUGH! So today I am utterly exhausted, crampy and gasy. I peed on another pricey stick and got a BFN. AF is due on the 28th.

Phoenix8098

I bought Wal-mart brand, a 2 pack for $6.95. I divided the cost in half that’s how I came up with $4.00 ($4 per test). Two weeks ago there was a $4.00 off coupon in the Sunday paper for EPT tests, I cut it out and I’m saving the good tests for when AF is late since the coupon doesn’t expire until next year. ;0).

well that test was a bfn!!!! Uhg…..oh well will have to c what progresses down the road….bummer

DiandClover

new chart is up – first pic

B6 worked for my short luteal phase, my cycles are still short, 25-26 days, but I ovulate now on CD12 with a 14 day luteal phase, it was a 9 day luteal phase before B6. 7DPO today, feeling nothing but impatient!

Dsquared83

CPalmer….I am alright….My temp rised higher then the rest of them. Diane thinks I O’d on CD20 and I think I agree, but I guess I will have to wait

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Depo messed me up so badly, I don’t even want to think about it…ugh. Took me 11 months to conceive after stopping it when I got pregnant with my son. I had to go on the pill for two months to regulate my periods after stopping it.

Viewing 15 posts - 69,991 through 70,005 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.