General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 70,156 through 70,170 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AMANDA
    Participant

its funny how we dont mind being sick for a lil bundle at the end. other than that i get mad if im sick lol

cnjsmum
    Participant

Sorry to hear about the bfns crazy,katie and blessed!! Congrats jfer!!! 5 dpo today….. tick tick tick. My clocks seems to have slowed down!!!

LMAO we got this whole little virtual world going on i think its brill

sonja76

Oh, I will put some pics of my BFP up tonight as soon as dd is asleep.

thebigtomato

wanting – The very first article I found and read implies that soy is bad for fertility… ??

Damnkat

ericalynn- I would test. But I’m a POAS addict. You have a pretty good chance of getting an accurate result. Are they the 10 miu ones? If so, they should pick the hcg up if there is any. Good luck, let us know!!!!

Duffy
    Participant

thx girls…going to find some cold & flu tablets and then take a bath…i’ll be back later

toomanyyrs

Good moring ladies (10:19 am here). Had a wonderful eveing with DH after our dinner out. We came home and had the longest BD we have ever had. Poor guy is going to be sore today lol. Since he was not able to go out and get me anything (not that I wanted something) he says this Fri he will. I am not the type of person who wants or needs something because of a special day. Just being with him is enough for me. Congrats to al the BFP’s that I have missed.

Chrissi10990

Wanting-I’d take the heat at this point. Its been nothing but rain here. The weather guy said out of the 20 days of june so far 18 have been rainy. Its so depressing!!

toomanyyrs

@ mommy2aidan -> I hope that either you get a BFP or AF shows soon. There is no fun in pain. I take it you got the pre-seed on line? Did you get my msg?

bennaB

Thanks Amanda! Even just hearing good luck helps.

RyanNeveMum

KD, get a blood test done by Doc to get yourself checked out. I know about 10 years ago I used to skip a month every year.

MommyStaacy

LADIES I NEED YOUR ADVICE!!
    My period came June 6th (Saturday) ended June 10th started back up June 12th & finally ended June 13th.

My period normally comes on the 6th or 7th of each month (for the past three months). If my period came June 6th & it comes every 28-29days when was I ovulating?? I had sex June 16th & I got a tank full (if you know what I mean). So I’m worried about becoming pregnant.

Chriscadia
    Participant

Quote for today : “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.”

1sttimemommyk
    Participant

CONGRATS MELISS!!

Viewing 15 posts - 70,156 through 70,170 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.