General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 71,701 through 71,715 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Beachbumsnk

7dpo and temp dropped fro 98.0 to 75.0 coverline 97.3. Sure that my cramps weren’t a sign of af since I am still a week away from here atleast. Hopefully temp jumps bac up tomorrow. I sure hope. Happy birthday damnkat hope u get that BFP within the next couple of days.

DiandClover

Tricia, big congrats to you too!! Hang in there gals, for anyone getting a BFN: your time is coming too! 😉

OMG OMG OMG OMG BFP BFP BFP BFP 🙂 sooooo excited..the relaxed approach seem to work + we only managed to BD twice last month 🙂 think I’m going to be due 12th Dec nice wee christmas pressie! Congrats to all the BFP’s and GL to those waiting to test or BD..hang in there 🙂

Morning Ladies The great sperm race was on in the UK a few months back its amazing aint it I fee so sorry for our hubbys sperm and what they have to go thru just to reach the egg. Did you notice at the end the baby was chinese I dont think glenn was the daddy lol

Kimkayb

bean6667- What is a hysterosalpingogram?
    A hysterosalpingogram, or HSG is an important test of female fertility potential. The HSG test is a radiology procedure usually done in the radiology department of a hospital or outpatient radiology facility.

•Radiographic contrast (dye) is injected into the uterine cavity through the vagina and cervix

•The uterine cavity fills with dye and if the fallopian tubes are open, dye fills the tubes and spills into the abdominal cavity
    This shows whether the fallopian tubes are open or blocked and whether a blockage is at the junction of the tube and uterus (proximal) or at the other end of the tube (distal).

STAACY: It is very possible that the sperm made it where they were supposed to go! I know the dh bd’ed every other day and we used herbal supplements this cycle and got pg. So Im sending lots of luck to you that you will see a bfp soon! (Steph 1st cycle with soy-bfp on 6-19 Edd 2-25-2010- 4wk6days)

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Loopy – try puttin your chickenpox child(ren) in a bath run through a sock full if oats – my 3 had chicken pox recently and it really helped to sooth them an cut down on the itching, also camomile cream is better than lotion. Good luck, outs got it one after the other – almost 6 weeks of the pox!!!!!

GiarratanoPartyof3
    Participant

1sttimemommy2be~ that’s just terrible you got a false positive! Did you take 2 of the same brand? How nerve racking.. that’s what bothers me, I took 5 tests….. 3 of the same brand and 2 of a different brands!…

mummyteegs

hiya shelly, i think you have a good chance then 🙂

swimmerbelly

Kenzie it sounds like it very well could be pg symptoms, but I’ve heard many stories that sounded just like someone was pg and they got AF. I think testing Monday is a great idea!

brandyleigh
    Participant

Wow only 9 days till I can test not really getting to excited or nervous. I just really hope its my turn to finally see that second line that I have dreamed of for years and what a wonderful mothersday gift that would be! Babydust to all

cpalmer

hehe i sure hope so diane, i hope we all are!! im sure all that extra summer babydust floating around cant hurt 😉

@ April – Thanks! I get mine off of ebay from the same person I got 100 for 20 buck and I did 80 opks and 20 hpts. If u like I will give you the salers name

emilyh

ughhhhh I hate the waiting game!! i was due on the 28th and still no period…… but i have not been off bc very long so maybe its just taking a while to get back to normal…. but i did have a couple days of very very very light spotting but i took a test on thursday and it was negative. i think tomorrow i will test again. i can’t wait and i hope its a bfp! what do ya’ll think??? and oh man…. ttc is enough for us ladies to think about! men should behave during this time especiallY!

mommymachine

Ok… I might have just gotten a BFP. Fainter than faint but I think maybe it’s real? It’s almost 9 at
    Night here so I will be going to sleep soon and retesting in the morning (Mother’s Day!!!) and please pray for me!

Viewing 15 posts - 71,701 through 71,715 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.