General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,306 through 7,320 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

lilpigz

4girls want a boy- bahaha, Ive never peed on the same test twice but I have peed on 3 in a row convinced the one before the previous HAD to be wrong because I was just not accepting that bfn,lol.

shay29

Hey ladies i am a little worried, my breasts don’t seem to be as sore as they were yesterday, and where i am so ealry in pregnancy i am worried that i might mc. has this happened to anyone else?

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

caymanmum – you just really have to cut out sugars and keep carbs low. you are allowed 1serving of carbs and 2 serv of protein for breakfast. about 2 serv of carbs and several servings of protein for lunch and dinner and I think one of each for two in between snacks… No fruit allowed for breakfast but ok for lunch dinner and snacks. it was something like that. I may have to find my paperwork for it.

Justine

shay, i believe thats normal? im not an expert. i would definitely ask your doctor though. they usually say as long as its not like, chunks of blood and its bright red, you are ok.

alohamom3
    Participant

Lilly congrats I’m truly very happy for you and your husband. If you haven’t started you should start right now and take your prenatals

ASTEROZOUMBAS
    Participant

Has anyone heard of the sperm meets egg plan?

Anonymous

NixSa: IDK what BBM is lol and that is true although I just want to be that much closer to conceiving 🙂 im not very patient lol

JenAkers

Thanks, I’ll keep you ladies posted.

firstpreggo

Mcheverette I would test in the am….if its been 4 weeks since the spotting u never know 😉 felisha…..really hoping this is it for u:) baby dust to us all

bennaB

Hi ladies! I got a b(faint)p this morning with Dollar store brand test. AF isn’t due for another day or two. I had a mc back in July. I am exhausted, bbs sore and face has broken out…. I had implantation bleeding a couple of days ago, it was like 3 tiny drops. I think this is it!!! I hope this one sticks!!! 🙂 baby dust!!

Anonymous

Lillymae1227: Welcome!!!! and i hope you get your BFP this month too 🙂 baby dust your way…….

FallenAngel

Hello ladies, I stopped bleeding yesterday and today when i got up and used the bathroom I had a mucus type stuff come out and it was kinda stretchy and clear. I know its TMI but I am not sure what it is…..Could somebody please tell me what they think it is? If you want please send me a message. Im still tryin to get used to the forum.

3wouldbeperfect
    Participant

Luvmykiddos, so sorry to hear your bad news 🙁

MommytoAbi

Sorry Miley!! FX for a Thanksgiving BFP for you! <3

dmmarinewife

Thank you for clearing it up aloha.
    Brandy- try waiting til day of af is expected and see what happens. I will keep my fx for you…
    Juliann- 9 days late? And still no bfp? Do your cycles run regular? Also have you considered going to the dr for bloodwork? Maybe they can detect something there?

Viewing 15 posts - 7,306 through 7,320 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.