General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 74,116 through 74,130 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

kennesha35

Hello everyone Okay although I was 5 days late my period just came on. Thank God the Doc. office opens Saturdays. I was going to call my Doc. but he called me first! Wow I love this Doc. He called to follow up on the first round of the clomids. I told him what happen then he told me considering my first red marking of a period was July 30 (yesterday) I should start my second round of clomid tomorrow day 3-7. then wait to day 11 to start the OPK testing and as soon i get two strips (O/V) start having fun and be creative! I love this doc with his choice of words lol. two weeks after that he suggest me to do a prego test.
    Please keep us in prayers and wish hubbie and I luck!

ascurlock
    Participant

Thanks kristin:armywife07!! I will keep my hopes up!

AmberluvsJim
    Participant

Thanks for the response katmoma! I will try to wait to test after AF is due! It will be hard!

LBrels

Thanks girls and sorry for the repeated responses – my computer is playing up. I will do one more OPK tomorrow and see what that says. If OPK was positive on Tues it just seems strange that 2 days later its still positive. Lets hope that more eggs are being released and my chances are increased. More bding here i come!!!!! Poor DH!!!! He is shattered but never turns it down – although which man does? Lol!!!!!!!!

MrsTranum

Good Luck Debih!!!

Phoenix8098

RubyLove – My dear friend had to try actively for 1 1/2 years before her doctor would put her on Clomid the first TTC, the second time she decided to TTC her doctor said 6 months actively TTC. Since you conceived naturally the first time most likely your doctor will make you try for awhile before giving you a prescription…it’s powerful stuff and you could end up with multiples. Plus you and your husband will have to go through fertility treatments before a precription would be written…well at least that’s how it works in the US.

MrsTranum

Cdoyle- I’m sorry for you! I agree don’t feel that way about yourself. Put in God’s hands and he’ll take care of it! HUG and baby dust 🙂

Phoenix8098

THANK YOU Ruby for your support! I hope this is your month too. He-he I got a fantastic early birthday present ;0)

sherry49

usmcWIFE::::: Yes was going to say the same thing as Kennesha. Whooooot. You are on 7dpo. Watch for the signs 7dpo -11 dpo. perhaps very minor spotting.. 😀 I was just going to post that weeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeee , that is what is on my schedule from Sunday on until at least next Saturday. OMG…. BRING it on week 3, I aint scared 😉

DiandClover

it was hard to see the lines on my test until it actually dried, then you could see them more clearly on a photo. I know they say to throw away the test after 10 minutes, because anything that develops then would not necessarily indicate a ‘+’ … however, I could see the faint blue line after 2 minutes, so I knew that there was SOMETHING going on in there 😉 …

Green2u
    Participant

9 dpo today and having what feels like o pain! Hope this is a good sign;)

Dsquared83

How is a cold a preggo symptom?

Mavy143

mrssmith600 – I ran an in home daycare for the last 18 months. I cared for 4 kiddos including my own…I started watching kiddos when my my dd was 5 months…and had an 18 month old to start…just getting them on the same schedule was a challenge…someone was always awake…but then bythe time my Bug was 10 month I had her, 23 months olds and a 18 month old….it was exhausting at times…but like I said as soon as they were on a schedule it was much easier…
    Now of course with that said…they left by 6pm…so, my day did end with a house full.
    I am trying for #2, my dd is 2…and if i get preggers soon they will be just 3 years apart…easy peasy 🙂

Dsquared83

Cazz…..There are tests out there that test as early as 5 days that I know of, but you shoud wait till AF is due so your not going crazy as I am.

sherry49

awwwwwwww….. thanks Kennesha. ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 74,116 through 74,130 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.