General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 75,391 through 75,405 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

newmum09

blimey…. i feel sorry for ya i really do xx

charmed

Will have a look at that thanks Frenchie. Yeah I know worring and stressing about TTC makes it harder to TTC, I know with my DS I conieved when we said this is not working lets go get some things tested to find out whats wrong, and because of that we stopped thinking about it and bam the tests came back saying well nothing is wrong because you are pregnant LOL

southstar

eeyore: i had a bad bad headache the first two days of soy, so did Amanda…good thing you didn’t get it

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

mommytoonebeauty – Have in the world have you not tested yet!! lol good luck!

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

HI EEYORE!! 🙂 How are you?

sweetbabyboy- me too on CD7 and theres a few others too that are around the same CD as us too, BDing started last night wooohooo :D.. .. i have been rushed off my feet today with work ( im a self employed hairdresser) so i think ill treat me and DH to a nice takeaway tonight YUMMMM.

cpalmer

have u tested luvababe??

Ok ladies I gave in…… As predicted via my intuition… BFN………. AF is just round the corner…. I predict tomorrow she’ll rear her ugly head…. Boo… Oh well all this talk of wine, think I might have a glass now…

cpalmer

inked, lol sweet! cycle buddies! hehe the more the merrier!

1sttimemomma
    Participant

Thanks that’s what I was thinking. Trying to compare it all with my first pregnancy even though I know everyone is different. Oh well I guess I have to wait…fyi I’m very impatient so I feel bad for everyone who has to deal with my Moody butt til I get good news or bad lol

nicole410

are those pics pregnancy or ovulation test??

dmmarinewife

Thanks ladies- I appreciate the info… Yea no bd in this am as dh had to leave by 3am… So hopefully when he gets home from work… Ugh… Just frustrated… And kristy- it’s all good no worries… Still trying to figure out what exactly fertile cm is..

amandajwolfe
    Participant

no i haven’t yet actually, im on my phone so im gonna wait til she posts next and check it out then:)

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Wendy – Way to be positive! 🙂 Bex – Oh no I hope he doesn’t lose his job!!! FX for you and your family!

kimster

Andrea- what branch is your hubby in?

Viewing 15 posts - 75,391 through 75,405 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.