General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 75,421 through 75,435 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

thebigtomato

50mg

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

FX for you DM!!! I have been thinking about you! AMW – hopefully that was implantation bleeding!! Ekkk! Wendy – I am so sorry love! hopefully next month brings different results!

Lindsey1979

left… what does parsley tea do?

Damnkat

taylor- that is the best thing to do. It is the quickest way to try and make you O again.

BreeCole

alright, Thank yoU!!

mommyto6

Is it normal to be crampy at 4-5 dpo?

cpalmer

trying…thats why i have given up on testing lol altho dollarstore ones work great!

babedci
    Participant

I want to thank everyone for their condolences… and I have decided to test Saturday morning! My BF is in his own little world right now and has him thinking of stuff and this morning I caught him checking out my belly… just looking at it…. so I think he is hoping we get good news so we can lessen what we feel 🙂

Duffy
    Participant

lol thx LC….i am hoping i don’t get morning sickness lol my mother said that she never had morning sickness just afternoon sickness lol

Blessed – when the time comes for us I plan to do a treasure hunt, with clues leading to rubbish things and then the test at the end. He would so not be expecting it I think he would cry x

Duffy
    Participant

Good morning ladies…..LC did you have a good b’day? I have posted today’s pee stick (i haven’t done one since 13DPO and I am now 17 DPO) and the change in how dark the line is is completely amazing!!! the test line appeared in seconds

CKAR09

Taylor, just as the other ladies stated, I knew it was a probably chemical because I had 3 faint positive tests, including a frer then when i tested again the next day it wasn’t any darker…then again 12 hrs later and it was so faint I could barely see it…then the next morning it was pretty much negative and I started spotting that afternoon and AF started that evening…I went to my OB on Monday and he agreed that’s what was happening but did want to do blood work to be sure but I knew anyways that there was no point…AF was full fledge by then. It’s a terrible feeling but I have to keep going, My DD (who will be 3 next month) was listening to DH and I talk and I said, I really want another baby and she said ‘You will mama, some day, you just have to be patient’ I love that kid. I was told to go ahead and keep trying, maybe to wait a cycle.

thebigtomato

Oooooh! When’s the live test??? I’m so excited now! 🙂 It’s nice to be able to vicariously test through others since I’m not able to poas yet…

Poofy
    Participant

Hello everyone…. I am back my youngest just turned 1 so we are back to ttc… Hope this is my month 🙂

DiandClover

Give it ten minutes thebigtomato – can’t call it a BFN until the ten minute mark!

Viewing 15 posts - 75,421 through 75,435 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.