General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 75,451 through 75,465 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

bluestar

Rhondas i have so much faith in pre seed,, i have posteda blog on it also, after trying for over 4 years and no bfp,, one cycle of using pre seed (and not the whole applicator as it felt like i would drown if i did) we did get our bfp….fingers crossed for you!! and baby dust to everyone,,,darn it’s about time we ALL got a sticky bfp!!!!! 😉

Ambermiller82
    Participant

Hello everyone I am new to the ttc forum. I was on i am pregnant when I was pregnant with my son and now hubby and I are trying for #3. Is there anyone out there that is ttc after Mirena or any other IUD? Any advice for ttc after?

Seansmom0808

omg its not even 10 am here in california and i want ice cream so bad!!!!!

Ashley32
    Participant

Sorry for the af Andy! And good luck weezuz! Hope you get your bfp! Cd3 here for me. Would sure love an April baby.

babybum
    Participant

I guess anything is possible weegee. I will just have to keep bding every night until it’s testing time.

Veganmama

Goingfornumber3- thanks…you too!! 🙂

bluestar

sorry the end of that sounded short,, it was not intended to be short, just trying to explain my interpretation of what has been typed earlier…

ANNA im so sorry for your MC….i had on last may and ive just got my BFP since…but im finding it really hard not to worry..so much so that i havent felt the ‘im pregnant’ excitment. gonna talk to my local nurse tomoro..hoping she will make me feel better. i hope u get your bfp soon huni.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Sorry astero

I know last week I said I was Conn take a break from here but I wanted to seek knowledge from everyone . TMI moment : yesterday I went to thebathroom and found a glob of CM on my underwear . It ws clear nd white . I only seen this one other time and it was back in June . Anyone know what that means ?

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

My daughters nearly 2 and she still does

MrsDowden

Awwwe Justine, well maybe you are. Dont count yourself out yet girl, yhats why im doing bloodwork.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Bahahaha lmao leah god what a good way to start my ‘shitty about to go on a rampage’ day.. Oh thanks ttc ill have a read.

Ilovechaitea

Aw, I’m sorry for your bfn kristy… Maybe next month!

Amalthea
    Participant

my dh and i never had time to bd other then at night during the week and of course I am Oing this week… and will be done by the weekend… so 10pm works for us..and we got PG with our son after BDing at night only..so at night it obviously works 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 75,451 through 75,465 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.