General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,561 through 7,575 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

HelluvaAngel
    Participant

Congrats! ~i-wanna-be-a-mommy. Very excited for you.

kbaird03

I have been taking the OPK for 5 days and all have been pos. My cycles have not been regular since Jan when my IUD was removed

xweegeex

Thanx damn…its so hard sometimes, & none of my friends r TTC so they don’t understand, I hope ur ok too (((hugs))

babybum
    Participant

i love vampire diaries lol. it was a repeat this thursday tho 🙁

eve3rdbaby
    Participant

wishin – what cycle day are you? Did you dring water before this morning’s test or do anything different from yesterday? Maybe it is still too early to show up clearly.

anxiousannie
    Participant

Thanks Happy and Sun – I’ll give both a shot – I think I’m getting addicted to this website so I’m going to force myself to say goodbye and try to get myself addicted to the large pile of laundry waiting for me! Best of luck to all and I hope to hear good news soon! Have a great day ladies and I hope you’re homes are filled with baby dust – mine is filled with some kind of dust – better get on that too ;0)

just uploaded a pic of two OPKs from today…. do they look pos to you guys too????

nununoodle

I’ve got a question….I’ve been having a 26-28 day cycle for the last 4 months. Is it possible to O earlier than CD14? The reason I ask is because ever since CD 18 I’ve been having constant cramping.

xweegeex-I just read that you are 1dpo-so am I! I’ll have to keep track better so I know when you are testing again. I’ll test with you and and any other testing buddies you have.

chrissy0423

I was lucky… I had heartburn at the beginning, from about 4 weeks until maybe 3 months, and headaches here and there, but that was about it at the beginning. (Besides the full bladder part!) I just had to make sure to eat something every couple hours. But that got better in the 2nd tri. Then in the last tri, it was normal aches, and pinched nerves in my ribs. But you pretty much forget about all of that afterwards. =) I did need a cesarean, but was told I’d probably need one all the way through, due to a small (or tilted) pelvis. Had some bumps mid pregnancy and the day he was born, but nothing that didn’t work out. He’s now perfect.

brandyleigh
    Participant

Seems like alot of us are in the two week wait stage I hate this part I like to know what is going to happen. I am so hoping this is our month after 10 months of trying and four of which I have been on clomid/serephene I am tired of having to count days and wonder if it worked or not it gets so frustrating. I am now 4dpo so i have a long wait to go but atleast I get my progesterone checked tuesday so hopefully it will give me some kind of intuition. Baby dust to all!!

slh1980

I think I might have convinced my DH to finally start actually TTC! 🙂 We let a few people in on the mess that happened with me the past two weeks and they seemed pretty excited and encouraging at the prospect of us having another little one. All of them are good friends of DH, too, so I think it was a little nudge in the right direction for him. lol! 🙂 Here’s to next month!! (Technically, this month.)

xweegeex

heymickey i was having vivid dreams to & today i cant stop peeing lol! i hope to see you join me soon, im all on my tod atm…..lol

hi all. havent been on the forum lately, but thought i would drop by and get some tips.. i am starting to potty train my ds and seeing what to do basically.lol. ive never done this before so im a little new on that subject

dedebaby

RYLAN MASSIVE CONGRALATION ON YOUR VICTORY THIS MONTH. ENJOY THE NEXT 9 MONTHS, WE WILL SURELY MISS YA ON THE TTC FORUM.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,561 through 7,575 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.