General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 75,976 through 75,990 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

leah7107

what is a sook? im confoooosed.

babymama2

Kristy- test again in a few days, might be too early. GL!

mfbrown

we only do once a day on the days we do it… we’d never be able to make it work more than once! Especially with our 6 month old…

I also have one more question.. My husband said that when he asked the doctor how many sperm he had that was normal the doc said 21%. is that good (doesn’t sound like it) ? or is that fair? or awful? I don’t have the slightest understanding about SA =(

Thank you.

Seansmom0808

@ thebigtomato – do you know if you O while on the progesterone pills? cause i was wondering if i should get my BD on till im done taking the pills or do you not O while on them?

Anonymous

Well ladies af due on Sunday but like mommybee just had an urge to take a test and its a bfp!!!! Am so happy just apprehensive since I had a miscarriage in July. Hope my little bean sticks. Babydust to you all.

DiandClover

Eeyore, I’d expect your temps to continue to rise a few more points over the next few days! Good luck for testing next week!

RedBeamer
    Participant

I hate waiting…. MY first month of trying after 3 years we are trying for our 4th and LAST one! I have about a week left to see if it worked on the first try. I had and IUD for 3 1/2 years. We really didn’t try, but we tried (if that makes sense). Waiting patiently and hoping i miss my period and we are pregnant. MEANWHILE THE WAITING CONTINUES! UGH!

jas1987

I need advice, so i had my period on the 15th September, finished it around the 20th, i have hardly beded this month, but we have maybe 3 times, wasn’t testing for ovulation, just thought i’d take it as it comes, well an hour ago, i went to the bathroom and noticed i was spotting abit, I never spot, it’s only been 19days since the first day of my period…. What could the cause be?

Jadestar83

Trullyblessed2012, your situation sounds exactly like mine! I showed the same symtoms what u said, but now its all gone, dont know when I ovulated, if I even did or if I am still about to! Also, I’m on CD25 (FMP was on 22/11/12), with 7 days to testing, but I don’t even know if it I should test, cause except for the sore boobs, naseau that I’ve experienced in the middle of my cycle I show no signs now of pregnancy! @SilverEyes,congrats!!!

Amy011
    Participant

good luck seansmom!!

Anonymous

Dragon: so sorry to hear…… you will be in my thougths an prayers

Amy011
    Participant

PID? Sorry can’t work that out! I just so badly want a BFP so we can start our family! Hopefully we’ll get to do DBF’s home sperm test tonight to find out how his guys are looking!!

zuzka

@ Dragonsoccermom- your body might be pretty messed up and there is not rule of how soon it will jump back. Some do right away, some take a while. Id say u could ovulate as soon as 2 weeks after your 1st day of bleeding. U might also check your CM and when it gets into egg white consistency, u can go right ahead with BD. I hope this helps a little.

luvababe
    Participant

THANK U SO MUCH LC!!!!
    IM SOOO EXCITED GIRL!

Viewing 15 posts - 75,976 through 75,990 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.