General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 78,061 through 78,075 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Mandie this is for ttc but we talk about everything.! I would think boys would be easier? They can just wip out there doodle haha if we ever have a boy that’ll be dfs job for teach haha my dds 22 months and she won’t go in the potty we’ve been trying for about 3 weks but shell go on the big toilet 🙂 at least its something she hasn’t wee’d on the floor once in 2 days which she normally does haha

terriann20

Thank you hopeful my af is due tomoro so I guess will no soon enough :/ best of luck to u aswell and all the other wonderful ladies testing soon 🙂 xxx

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Update: tomorrow will be 2 weeks since my miscarriage. I am temping just to see what’s going on but we cannot TTC until after I’ve had a period. I am actually terrified of getting pregnant again because we never expected this. I don’t want to get my hopes up again just to have this happen. =[

Amanda42986
    Participant

Kirk, absolutely FINE to drink! This is your honeymoon for God’s sake!!! Take this time to relax, have a few drinks, and enjoy this time with your hubby! Honestly, if it were me, I would leave those OPK’s at home! More than likely you’ll be doing it every day or every other day anyway!! Enjoy this time and relax with your hubs!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Thanks lc, I hope you and megan both get bfps this month 🙂 🙂

2plus1maybe
    Participant

So sorry to hear that Amanda:(…ur in my thoughts n prayers…
    Right, 6 days of waiting till AF is expected to arrive! This wait is killing me! I’ve had so many dreams of me having a positive pregnancy test…and before that I actually dreamt I had another baby boy lol…these dreams are making me confused! Lol…

seansmom- I learned that one from the other military wives as you all know military makes not that great a paycheck in the beginning, that is all I buy now to, It’s a little more do it yourself but for a dollar hey you can’t complain lol.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Hi wonder if anyone can help or relate please i came off the cerazette pill in septemer 2012 and since had irregular AF but this time iv got brown spotting no enough to use a tampon just there when i wipe its only been 2 days but just wondering what could be going on if anyone knows please help

blowing you ladies whirly twirly winds of baby dust! *****»»»»******»»»»»************you ladies have a beautiful day!

Duffy
    Participant

Alohamum – sperm can survive for about 5 days once in your tubes. Last time i fell pregnant we bd three times and the last one was about 3 days before ovulation. Good luck!
    Cocoloco – I’ll check out you chart shortly 🙂

bexgirlsandboy
    Participant

S.Amos, im by no means an expert but when i took my OPK at 2pm there was a very strong line like you said, so dark i couldnt decide if it was positive. The next day i took another at 11am just in case i missed my surge and there was no doubt it was positive! i then took another at my normal test time 2pm and completely negative. I would say take two a day from this point on because there is a chance you could miss the surge as i nearly did. Good luck, sounds like you will O soon!

CaniacMom

Healthymum, I forgot to ask: How many embryos did you transfer? Did you have any frozen? Also curious whether you did the short protocol or long protocol and how many eggs were retrieved. I am trying to read up as much as I can before my appointment at the fertility clinic next week. I’m sure they will be rolling their eyes at my references to Dr. Google.

now im confused i just looked at my second HPT i did about 15-20 mins ago and there is a another light line as in BFP but really faint….can it show up after 10 min n be….accurate?

terriann20

Well ladies i started bleeding thid morning xx

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Alicia, if your temps are still high, that’s promising. I would have your doctor give you a blood test.

Celest, good luck. I’ll be testing on the 13th (my birthday) if AF doesn’t show up tomorrow. Hopefully we both get our BFP =] I’ll be 13dpo then.

Viewing 15 posts - 78,061 through 78,075 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.