General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,816 through 7,830 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

bluestar

Yup looks like a nice bfp to me also…
    Just wondering what you all thought but to those that get bfps,,,what do you think about doing a blog about your cycle that lead to a bfp? just so it can give hope if our cycles are similar or if some ladies are tracking the same things as you? for eg. when you O and on which day you bd,, did you use meds or pre seed or was there anything you did that you feel improved your chances….cause i know we all try so hard but then after O you think darn it,,, i dont think it will happen as i did not do or did not use this or that?? you know?? what do you think?? ;)) goodluck TTCers!! xox

smiles884

so, am I crazy??! lol aug 2nd and 3rd I had spotting and I was excited thinking it was implantation bleeding, but then af came on the 4th and last a regular week…now i’m wondering though, if it was implantation and my body just didn’t have time to register that I was pregnant in time to signal the stopping of af…what do you ladies think? I was feeling diff about the time that the spotting happened and I have been SO exhausted this past week+…would it be worth testing? Sorry if this seems silly..it’s driving me nuts and I don’t have any one else to discuss it with…thanks for the support and input!

xweegeex

rylans for some reason i jst want to cry at your post & i dont know why, must be O making me overly emotional lol x

4girlswantaboy
    Participant

Hehehe i’m glad i’m not the only crazy on here .lol Have a great day lady’s

hollie4liam

Hey ladies, i have a question for you. e and my hubby are TTC, we have a 1 yr old boy. Well AF is two weeks late and i’ve been doing tests but still negative (it took 8 weeks to show positive with our son). for the past two days i have had loads of watery discharge (sorry TMI), just wondered if anybody else had this, i don’t remember it with Oakley. good luck to everybody else TTC. x

Hey Ladies have been on much in the past month, After my mc in June I was really couldnt get ttc off my mind. plus adding on the fact af didnt come for ages!!!! I really thought I would be the same if not worse after she did. But She came August 25th. I don’t think I have ever been soo happy! – just piece of mind that everything was back to normal. Ttc hasn’t been playing on my mind too much lately, Just now that I know AF should be coming within the next week or so, I am starting to think weather I should expect my cycles to be pretty similar as they used to be, before the mc. Or because it took soo long for them to return could I still be waiting a while? What have you ladies experience that have gone through this?….
    I just don’t want to get my hopes up if she doesn’t show up when I am expecting her too. =/

LaSal

I have been taken the folic acid since the middle of October they say it is good to start taking about a month before you are ttc and I am also taking a prenatal vit my dr prescribed I wonder how much b6 is in it? Hm will have to check. Maybe I will be picking some up tommorow hehe

lilly omg yay! so it took 8 months after stopping mirena. thats good to know bc its been 7months for me. and this will b our 6x trying. yay. 🙂

toomanyyrs

well ladies so much for sprig here. woke up to 15 cm of snow on the ground. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.lol. just discovered that I sure didn’t plan taking my AF pills very well. lol. I just hope that it takes 5 days for her to visit after the last pill. See my last pill falls 2 days before our Annv. Stupid me forgot to check that out. oh well I guess I will have to give him part of his annv gift early, lol.

NixSA

Its blackberry messenger. Urgh I don’t want a facebook page for us! I love this site and anything other than us on here just wouldn’t be the same!

faithstarx

Bree im due af around the 5th i think my cycles have been slightly different each month so i have been writing them on my page so i dont forget, it was 30days last month so im going by that this month ..good luck x

7th baby i hadnt noticed before but just now barely squeezing my boobs is a lil painful. pts mostly my nipples. almost bought a test today. i went to cvs and 2x i went to the test aisle but i overcame it! lol im just scared if i test itll be negative…… and thatll just hurt like crazy. i feel sooooooo pregnant that it has to be positive. but im just scared. i want it so bad that im worried that my body is making it all up. 🙁

xweegeex

@jjs – thats good news about the clomid! hopefully that will work & ull get a BFP next cycle 🙂 babydust!

Anonymous

ingodstime: your not out yet…. 🙂

faithstarx

Thanks for the add annas mom..my 13month is sat here playing with my hair, then she looks rouns and talks to me, then carries on lol..think she going to be a hairdresser lol..only 3 more days til af due!! x

Viewing 15 posts - 7,816 through 7,830 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.