General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 79,621 through 79,635 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

two2love

hehe coco lots n lots of baby dust heading ur way ! ! why isnt it morning so i can retest!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~*~

atcjeng
    Participant

Welcome back ladies! Baby dust to you all! ๐Ÿ™‚ lindsilizzard fx for you! ๐Ÿ™‚

LilMrsK

Diane-those are interesting theories! Whatever the case, let’s hope it leads to a sticky BFP for you!

Oh I really hope so too!:) fingers crossed:)

That’s what I’m hoping for, a big clear ‘PREGNANT’. It’s going to be a long day waiting to test again! lol

Momof3boys4

Omg congrats 4girls ๐Ÿ™‚ ~hugs~ so excited for you ๐Ÿ™‚ fingers crossed for a boy for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Diane and Shay! Just want to tell everyone, but DH and I are going to try to hold off a month at least before telling everyone. So happy I’m on this site so I could tell someone!!!!! lol

hazleyedmom

Metalmom- I’ve been temping since july. Not so much this cycle tho. You are suppose to get a dip just before you O. And the spike means you already O’d. Its suppose to stay up, even during pregnancy. Nixsa, an extra $2.44 an hour means I would see an extra $85bucks a week. That adds up to over $4,400 a year. That does buys a lot of milk, lol! Anyway, I know I did great, but the company is very popular, and there is a high number of people that applied for the various positions. I was blown away when they said over 20,000 people applied at this location!!! Its not just the pay that’s good, this place has full benefits for all their employees. Our economy still isn’t where it was prior to 911 here in America. So even tho the number blew me away, I was still not surprised that so many people want to work for them. They will call me in 2 days to either set up interview #2, or say sorry. Fingers crossed!

emma1989
    Participant

im the same BD is on the cards tonight, just incase ha you never know that little egg might have decided to play tricks on me, iv actully started getting pains in my BB’S now…..this isnt fun im just gunna have to ignore all this, BD all we can and wait it out, its playing on my mind to much!

So u had no blinky faces and only 1 day of a smiley? What brand did u use?

trying43rd

diane- thank you soooo much you have been a very big help hun! I hope you get your BFP very soon sweetie you def deserve it! BTW very funny story the other day about pee in cup on floor! Sorry to bring up just really funny!

Anonymous

Happy Tuesday girls!!! Lots of healing and bfp thoughts to our group ๐Ÿ™‚

DiandClover

aimee, It is normal to get a ‘patch’ of fertile type mucous after ovualtion. It usually is a little thicker than actual fertile mucous and usually just a small amount will appear due to a sudden rise in estrogen. Was your cervix closed, or open? If it seems open, I would BD just in case you are having a crazy cycle, but it sounds like you are just having a little discharge due to hormones. When will you be taking a test? If you did ovulate around CD 11 or 12, then a test should be accurate over the next few days. Good luck!

alohamom3
    Participant

7thbaby thanks I do hope it shares some light on the younger moms but I do know it is hard for them too. So I hope you, other older moms and me can sneak in our little ones.

HootOwl

Men!! They moan when they aren’t getting any, then whinge when we want it to get our BFPs lol – never flipping happy hee hee!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 79,621 through 79,635 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.