General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 79,846 through 79,860 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Ducky27

Good Morning ladies!! Hope everyone is doing good. Well I’m officially 1DPO…hello 2ww!!!! I hate waiting!
    BabyKreisler – CONGRATS!!!!! Sticky dust to you, you definitely deserve this 🙂

Cherryb0m

When do start taking B6 to help your LP be longer. Is it too late for me to start?

Donna1981

My AF is due nov 11/12th x heres hoping she dont show her ugly mug xxx

butrfliefct

I send you a dump truck load of baby dust! Hope this is your month! 🙂

2tiesttc1tutu
    Participant

Hello ladies! I am still very confused by my body not very ttc friendly. Started spotting on the 12 and it was off and on until monday the 17th it was only light brown and never enough to even wear a liner just when I wiped. Do I could it as a cycle and wait to O and start BD? Or do I just keep waiting for AF?

Babyfairy

I need advice has anyone else had this before. A thick pink discharge after a period. if so please let me know thanks and hope every ones dreams come true

MYBOOGY80

when should i retest….i think i should wait til mid next week that will make me around 10-11dpo

Baby1Due3608
    Participant

2 days until testing, however according to calendar I was due to get AF today. Absolutly NO symptoms of AF!?! With my daughter I knew the morning I was due for AF and she didn’t come I was pregnant…took a test later that day and 8 months later came Autumn…lol! Fingers Crossed!

xweegeex

its oh so quiet on hear tonight…………..

bebemakes4

I’m hoping for a BFP too this month I should know right in time for DH & mine’s 1 year anniversary =) *fingers crossed*

BethQ
    Participant

Well, lots of fertile cm but negative opks so far. Ugh, I hate this waiting to see what the heck is going on with myy body! My chart is all over the place because my 2yr old has been sick. Wait,wait,wait…

Can i use a regular digital thermometer for taking my temps? Or does it need to be a bbt?

xweegeex

Tubsy I think u should retest in a few days, goodluck!

RNEH

ashley – do you know if you’re Oing? Are you keeping track of your temps on any sites like fertilityfriend.com? It’s the only way I know for sure if and when I O. You may only O every other month since you only have your lefties. Once you know for sure if you’re Oing then you can time things a lot easier.

KellyG

mommykeisha- The only thing I can think of that would be bad about doing it too much is if your DH has a low sperm count

Viewing 15 posts - 79,846 through 79,860 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.