General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 80,011 through 80,025 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

heids

Hiya Cocoluv Sounds like a good sign to me – Had the same type of symptoms going on but i just kind of ignored them, next news had shock of my life with BFP! Good luck & baby dust Hxx

masmith81

Thanks everyone! I hope your stays here are short too! 🙂

I just came off seasonique last month I had my AF on the first it is now the 17th and I have been taken ovulation tests since the 5th and still nothing. My cycle — well I dont really know what it is due it being irrigular most of the time… any suggestions of comments?

krissieh

cd 7 here and can’t wait to o and catch that egg. seems like its going by sooooo slowly. bex i am so sorry 🙁 gl to all the girls with appts coming up and gl to everyone testing soon 🙂 if af arrives this month i am going to try the soy isoflavone and as it happens i already have the cough med in my fridge so i will take that when i get pos opk this cycle. hopefully there will be a lot of bfp’s in here for christmas!!!

AndreaMarieTTC1st – I cant believe some one would leave you a voice mail like that!! That is really messed up!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

515baby- Af is due for me tomorrow aswell. FX she stays FAR FAR AWAY for us both !!! Best of luck,to you 😀

thanks two2love!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Boo to AF!!! Geeez she wont leave anyone alone these past couple days!!! Ughh. Liam GO GET A HPT!!! I think your prego!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

BethQ
    Participant

Sunflower–new pic up on my profile…hard to say, but does look a smidge darker to me. Trying not to get too hopeful, but I have to say brown spotting is likely a good sign I’d think!

Damnkat

katmoma- do you have any pics of the OPK’s. We might be able to help you out on determining if/when they were pos.

kaidey1222

Thanks girls! I don’t wanna get my hopes up but i never have cramps until the day of af and bb’s never get sore. Ah i hope it’ll end up a bfp!!

krissieh

trying when will you be poas? 🙂

CarrieE

aselleck – I’m gonna try! 🙂

Bexstar22

Haha, thankyou 🙂 it was hard, and very VERY painful, but thanks to lots sleep, a hot water bottle and a big box of chocs from partner and lots of positive planning and talking about the future (trying again sept/oct time) it made the pain lessen, and there is no point in being negative, it wasn’t meanta be this time. And I see it as making way for a healthier more sticky perfect egg next time 🙂 cuz I was spotting throughout, pretty much the day after I got my bfp I didn’t let partner near me, so now as you can imagine, were pretty looking forward to getting back to normal 😉

TTCbby1

thanks quyn- thats what I am hoping- I am anxiously counting the hours before I can go home and rape my husband LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 80,011 through 80,025 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.