General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 80,101 through 80,115 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

bluestar

maybe cd 15 was trying to o and now you have had another rise…you also could have O cd 17 cause then you have had a rise after that,,,but it would not explain why you now have a pos opk. .. your cm can be creamy for the day of O and after…hmm this may be one for DI i think,,,my hpt VS opk tests are on her site under the fertility issues part,, it shows how the opk got darker and darker..

Good Morning Ladies!!! After 5 years of TTC our first child, I POAS this morning and it was a BFP!!!! I am waiting for the doctor’s Office to open in order to make an appointment for a blood test to confirm. Will keep you ladies posted!! By the way, I stay in South Africa and it is nou 07h30. The doctor’s Office only open at 08h30. Going to be the longest wait EVER!!! Should get the results just after luch though!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Congrats lisey

Cocoloco

Hello ladies! I am joining the TTC club 🙂 Currently CD 10 and waiting for O, although I’m not sure if anything will happen this month as I’ve come straight off the pill! Do you think it will take a few months to get back to normal, or do you think I might be able to conceive? I bought some ovulation sticks which I am using, but second line is really really faint,so I don’t know if I will ovulate this month? Am I likely to ovulate later because of coming off the pill? And also, is there any risk to my baby if I was to get pg straight away, or are you recommended to wait for a cycle just so it is easier to pin point the dates? Any advice welcome! Thank you! 🙂 Excited to be joining you all!

Duffy
    Participant

lol knowing me I’ll want to know…patience isn’t always that strong when I am excited about something lol

Cocoloco

Ali – I’m in a similar situation to you – I will also be waiting a couple of months if it doesn’t happen this time round. (I have already had a Christmas baby and it was a tough time of year, so want to avoid a Dec/Jan birthday if possible! October was an amazing month to have a baby in, so I wouldn’t mind that again!) I am still waiting for ovulation though – CD 18 so far and still no smiley face… Strange chart this month, but I’m wondering if you can NOT ovulate due to illness? I had the flu the past few days and was laid up in bed – does anyone have any experience of this? Does it just make you ovulate later, or not at all? Or am I just not ovulating because I’ve come off b/c? (I’ll post my chart in case it helps!)

IvanBella
    Participant

Hi Heather. Im so sorry for how things are for you. But i know what u r going through. I sometimes feel like that myself, like he could just give me the sperms and get it over and done with. lol! But that wouldn’t be fare. The TTC journey can be quite difficult. But i usually don’t tell my husband that i’m ovulating. I just make the move and it just appears as if i just want to be with him, then it still serves the purpose, and keeps the excitement also on his part. Hope it works out and you get your BFP soon.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

can you post a link to it, I googled it but got a bunch of video games.

bluestar

yup punch like drinks are yummo,, we do any type of juice and ginger ale! yummo,,, and chicken chippies are yum! they are the crumbed chicken strips…cocktail onions, kabana and cheese ohhh yummo!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

all I gotta say is if i’m not pg i’m gonna be really mad at my body. lol. every other month i’ve felt pg from o til af.. this month I didn’t I only started getting symptoms 2 days ago on friday..ugh. my temps had also went down for like 3 days not to coverline but still down a bit, today it went back up, hoping it stays up and I don’t get af..ugh. sorry for ranting ladies. also something weird for me. usually at af time i crave chocolate, sweets, junk food etc. not this month. I still have most of my valentines chocolates left.. and instead am craving blueberry muffins, and meat lots of meat, chicken, ribs, etc. ugh please let this be it.

ZoeHow

brittanydesiree and Lisa – Thanks for clarifying that. That means all my tickers and dates are wrong. Great!

Amanda42986
    Participant

Coco – I am sure you will catch the egg if your OPK is still positive today. I just had positive OPK’s 3 days in a row. Yesterday my EWCM started thickening again and I could tell it just wasn’t ‘fertile’ anymore so I didn’t bother BD-ing. We did the day before, day of my first positive, and the day of my 2nd positive. Test with me on the 15th?? 🙂

DeaS

Well only 3 days until I get my mirena removed.. Although we may hold off a little bit before TTC officially it is exciting to be taking the first few steps towards it goodlck everyone

Cocoloco

Eek – I might have to try and be patient! Argh! I am terrible at waiting! With my DS I got a positive at 9DPO, so even though my DD didn’t give me a positive test until 14DPO, I still think ‘but it COULD be positive’ as it’s happened before! 🙂

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Aw that’s fantastis two2love 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 80,101 through 80,115 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.