General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 80,311 through 80,325 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

xweegeex

well ladies my bed beckons me, working tomorrow :*( prob wont get on much until the weekend, but ill try & pop in wen i can….i cant believe im officially in the 2ww tomorrow, aaaaaaaaah! glad but not glad at the same time lol, gl & babydust all round 😀

LadyJade

Hey Di_SMiley:) sorry to hear about the impending storm…more sorry to hear about the pain you are in!!..i hope it is the less of two evils and just a pinched nerve or something..:) even better still that its something delightful like a BABY..:)

DiandClover

Well poop on AF Lill!! I’m hoping you’re wrong and she’ll stay away for a loooong time!!

xweegeex

whatcouldbe – i just read through her blogs & noticed that as well, asking for clothes & saying they wont be able to afford insurance for the baby!!! well how the heck r THEY gonna afford college for their child then???!!!!!!! i find her comments ridiculous & out of order tbh….

DiandClover

It’s possible Baby G – once your body starts making hCG, you may feel symptoms like back pain and cramping, tender boobs. (if you’re about 7 DPO, implantation will happen sometime between today and 10 DPO – if pregnant) The other possibility is your brain sometimes tricks your body into thinking it’s pregnant when your really TTC (the more you want to have a baby, sometimes the worse the symptoms can be). I’m tracking my ‘symptoms’ closely this month! 😉

xweegeex

good luck sherry, i really hope its a + for you, keep us posted 🙂 babydust!

Maureen_Hel
    Participant

i just started temping this month and already missed 3 days in a row jan was the first month using opks and i did get pregnant i didnt use them in feb since the doc said wait 1 cycle before starting again maybe i will ust continue with the opks and forget about temping

xweegeex

@ emma31 my ‘faint’ line appeared within a couple of mins of taking the test, what about yours? as long as it appeared within the time its not an Evap line, heres hoping we’ve both had BFP, albeit faint ones! lol

Ladybug

Well Cleo I hope things work out sooner than later for you!!! Good luck hun!!

MrsT1ckles

Congrats rylans mommy!! I too felt like that since finding out. I think people are happy for us but its another reminder that they haven’t got their BFP. Some even have chosen to leave since. Dont worry about it just concentrate on cooking that baby lol xxx

Ohh im testing on friday the 13th too!!!

emma1989
    Participant

well i did a HPT haha BFN! im holding out till next weekend if AF doesnt show up before

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

Lil, your friend sounds awesome!

Katrich-hang in there hun-it will get better, bit by bit-the best thing about this site-is most of us really CAN relate! XXX

DiandClover

Tough call Cherry, at 18 DPO you should have hCG up in the 100’s, even if implantation was late. If the first response test will put your mind at ease, go for it, but it sounds like your cycle is off this month. How have your last few cycles been?

Viewing 15 posts - 80,311 through 80,325 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.