General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 8,056 through 8,070 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

KatieA

thanks weegee..it would be nice not to have all these symptoms in my head..kinda feel a bit stupid i was so convinced i was. im not holding out high hope..will wait to see what my dr says in a cpl of days. gah the joys of ttc, i hope one day our children realise the emotional stress of what we go through JUST to get them here! HAHA

Duffy
    Participant

sticky baby dust to you bellybumbles..i pray you get your two pink lines

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

Well I could really hit myself. Done the stupid mistake of going on FF chart gallery and searching for BFPs at 5DPO. And of course there are loads! So I am trying to control myself and not test, but what can I say? 19 10miu HPTs are calling my name and I am an POAS addict lol

DiandClover

BEEEP*BEEP*BEEP: Backing up the dumptruck full of babydust so all TTC’ers end up with BFP’s!

heymickey83

Well hubby said we could start trying again!!! Even though I am jobless at the time we have decided to start trying again! Plan on starting OPK’s this coming Tuesday! Baby dust to all!!!

anyone on here know anything about OPKs?

KatieA

UGH my big post didnt post! LOL

dsday19

First AF since stopping yaz. I forgot how painful AF could be without being on bc. Oh well. Here is to a new month. Can’t wait for baby making time :)!!!!!!

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

thanks damnkat. I am 12DPO today. I tested on 8 and 10DPO and both were BFN. So I was really really shocked that it cam up BFP. I only picked it up so I could though it in the bin. My heart stopped when I saw the second line 🙂

It may be still to early – dont lose hope until AF shows her face!

KatieA

morning ladies, cd26…bfn..again, i dont know why i keep doing this to myself! wasting alot of money lol..may have to go online again next week for more cheapie strips lol i know so many pregnant women it sucks lol. well..just went and had a free spray tan done, my friend got some new color sample so wanted to test me out for free..so of course i said yes! lol geee…just read back..i say LOL alot!

TTCbby1

hello ladies.. I just FINALLY made it to work… blah. this weather is killing me. How is everyone.. you’ve all been so chatty this morning.. I am gonna start reading back to catch up with you all 🙂

TDolly

mommy keep your chin up. and keep on keeping on it’ll happen.

cpalmer

Thanks diane and trying! and no diane i had to take my garbage out yesterday lol i was becoming obsessive! my temp dropped today .3 degrees but its still above my coverline and i feel so sick today, i hope AF doesnt show up!

KatieA

crazyf, thats exactly it! idealy vbac would be awesome but if not..well it happens and when you think about, you just spent 9 months making a whole new human being and THAT in itself is purely amazing! i think sometimes people do get too hung up on the birth process and can wind up disappointed. i have always gone in with an open mind (except on the epi front..that big arse needle in my spine just eeps the utter shit outta me!) LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 8,056 through 8,070 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.