General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 8,371 through 8,385 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

As if trying to get pregnant isn’t hard enough without the ‘experts’ ignoring all the other things that you could be doing to help your fertility. The pain, tears and heartache that you felt month after month must be unbearable. One practitioner swore black and blue that my timing was out and that was all I had to fix, I believed her! I spent weeks focusing on timing! Was it helpful, only a little, was there other things I could have been doing at the same time to increase my chances of getting pregnant? Yes, yes, yes! I know you need this information and more importantly you deserve to have it! You have the right to know how to lift your chances of getting pregnant to the absolute maximum possible so that one day you will hold the baby of your dreams like I did. Read more on this page – http://aboutgettingpregnant.com

Loopylou27

thanks hun hope your gettingyour bfp! 🙂

faithstarx

Aw never ingodsrime , hopefully just a shy bfp … Damnkat what dpo are you ?

I’m 10dpo and did test this am but bfn as expected , not out til af shows though 🙂

DiandClover

*works

kelley82879

I’m on cd 12 still anxiously awaiting o day. No positive opks yet :/

Ok so I took another pregnancy test this morning (one that isn’t from the dollar tree and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am kinda scared though b/c I am cramping a lot, but I am also pretty gassy. I hope this one sticks. Please pray for me!! I am sending tons of sticky dust and Baby Dust to you all! I will be praying for yall as well!

DiandClover

Not I – CD 13 here!

Mari1215

Hey ladies. I have a couple things to let you guys know about. So my last cycle was 3/17 and im dues for af on 4/18. So 5 more days!! I had an appointment with my OB and they did a US just to make sure everything is ok, since we have been trying for almost a year now 🙁 …. I haven’t gotten any results back but I am due to go back the 21st. I know what a stressful time the 2ww is ladies but I’m glad we are all in this together! I know i don’t log on all that much but the support means a ton to me. You all are the only ones that know what it is like to ttc. My fam doesn’t really get it. They tell me just relax, maybe its not the right time.. Well easier said than done!! Good luck to you all, hope we all finally ger our BFP!!!

RainbowRach

Hi Dawn!! hows you?

Want2bMOM, I have had milky CM for most of the month, it did change a little EWCM for about two days x

beck23

ok ladies I am on CD21 this may be way over my head but I have a strange feeling that I will be getting bfp in a few weeks. I have done and check every O calendar there is on the web and it said that I could of O’d any where from CD 18 to the CD 21 well I have BD on CD 12, CD15 and CD 20 so what do you all think or am I just getting my hopes up

XshannonX

I’m new to all this pregnancy stuff. So what does all this AF, OPK, TTC, OV and other stuff mean?

HootOwl

Good morning Ladies – I am 6DPO and just checked my CP. It’s gone from quite low to higher than it’s been for a while and feels closed. My CM has also changed from kinda thick to watery. Opinions please? AF prep, signs that this might be my month or just signs that I am finally reading too much into anything? lol

toomanyyrs

@ hopingto -> That is crazy 4 homes so close together man this guy has guts to stay so close and keep doing it. I sure hope they catch him and you get all or as much of your stuff back as you can.

imapepper

LOL LDY BUG!!! I feel your DH on that one. I am a teacher, and initially only wanted to have a baby between the months of April and August for school purposes… If it were only that simple! Right now, I will take any month I can get! Best of luck to you!!! This month will be your month!!!! 🙂

BABYLOZONNE

blesseddaily- bring on the BFP! I’m cheering you on over here in Cali!! whoot-whoot 🙂 good luck to everyone else as well!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 8,371 through 8,385 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.