General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 84,091 through 84,105 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

excited, i feel sick :/ haha nauseous all the time, and i get the hot thing….hot flashes actually, lots of em all day and its hella hot here! ugh lol i would be so much more welcoming to my symptoms if i had my results now

HappyMamaJen

Good night ladies. Looking forward to testing tomorrow. I did not get to the store to buy a digi, so I’ll be using the IC’s. GL everyone!

xweegeex

i feel very crampy today, the way i get when AF is due, but not due until 8th Oct….maybe jst O pains, but feels like AF is coming!

Kristy

Sorry for being annoying and always posting/asking questions lol. Do you think I have already ovulated? I didn’t take an opk for 18 hours and it was positive this evening but my cm is now chunky (sorry tmi) after ewcm for 5 days… I haven’t used opks before this so I don’t know much. hubby is too sick to bd (of course!) so I am hoping yesterday morning will be enough.

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

THANKS AGAIN LADIES!! I AM SO THRILLED!! MADDUX – DON’T GIVE UP!!! I totally lost ALL my symptoms a couple days ago my temps even went down…I even DRIED UP!!! LOL I just got my BFP this morning so just hang in there hun!! 🙂

hey ladies, now my AF has stopped i rang docs and they said to stop taking my tablets and to get back on metformin, so tomorrow i will be back on metformin, and i have joint weight watchers, this is my fourth week so im happy and positive today. sending positive vides all the way 🙂 eating healthy, drinking lots of water, me back on metformin and hubby now taking vitamins that it wnt be long before we get our BFP i thought aug was our month but nope i was wrong :(. weve been trying since february. x

Sorry not trying to get angry but I am trying to help…. and I don’t understand why Arctic and I got that comment from her

mommykeisha

They are the last 3 in my photo album.

boyOboy

thanks southstar

Well i hope we both get clomid and get our BFP’s real soon!!!!!! Im praying we get it first round too!!!!!! GL and FX!!!

southstar

EEKK…that’s scary LaCHicha….good thing you told me!

marrie – i never thought it to be this hard either, i conceived my daughter whilst on the pill and was caught off guard but she was the best thing to happen to me, i just want to give her a sibling and after 21 months of TTC im still waiting, it certainly gets you down

thank you im realy nervous now tho because i suffer realy bad with morning sickness so any tips would be gratefully recived xx

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Damnkat and Cuppycake – I am right behind you ladies at CD2 🙂 Yay at least I have some cycle buddies…my cycles are all over the place too 31-39 days!! Hoping for a short cycle this month. I am so down in the dumps…one of my few friends that know we are TTC just announced she is pregnant!! Happy for her but so sad that it is not me!!! Praying I get my BFP this month!

HappyForest

eeyore- i bet you will get preg once you quit ‘trying’. thats how it always seems to go. when you don’t want a baby, you get a suprise! (happened to me) but when you do want one, it takes forever!! lol

Viewing 15 posts - 84,091 through 84,105 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.