General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 84,481 through 84,495 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Racoon, the EWCM is usually clear, but sometimes streaked with cloudy white

xweegeex

rylans i hope ur cramping cos ur gonna get a bfp in a few days, stay the hell away AF……

kathy=^^=

around 2 pm

alaina698 ~~ OMG that is hilarious! But cute lol, they are so funny.

cpalmer

So i am now 17dpo…havent tested today because i have stopped believing i am prego lol anyway i had some lite pink and brown spotting yesterday but no AF…does anyone know what is goin on? Cuz i sure dont! I know my cycle is probably just messed up from the m/c but this has been my 3rd and it feels different this time…

Donna1981

Hey all I have just over 3.5 hours of this night shift to go I am literally hanging I am sooo tired !!!!! xxxx

Dsquared83

Diane…..Thats another thing I’m gunna try this cycle. Have soemthing underneath my hips while we BD.

AF finally turned up yesterday. I must have o’d late.

bluestar

Boy, if your 7dpo and if you have conceived your egg can take 4-7 odd days to reach your uterus and then it begins to implant, if your are preg you may only be 3 days, it may be too early to have symptoms if your not registering pos with a hpt, or you may be further along than you may think and what you are feeling is def preg!! fingers crossed!!

dardar

Had my HSG today and it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting. Hurt like hell for like 45 sec to the point that I asked him to stop, but after that all was fine. Everything looks clear and good to go

question–So as you ladies remember I took the HPTs the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, and I started bleeding the 20th-25th well hubby and I BD’d last night and 2 nights before that. But I looked in my panties this morning and im spotting. Whats going on with me??

DiandClover

Mrs. Miller, I think you certainly are pregnant, but being so early on, your hCG may still be quite low. Some women start with a hCG of 2, and that doubles to 4, then 8, then 16. It may be a full week after your first BFP before you are finally getting consistent positive pregnancy tests. I would say give it a few more days and you will no longer have one negative followed by a positive! =)

xweegeex

off to bed ladies, im sure ill POAS in the morning so ill let u know the result, AF is due tomorrow also…..jst ordered a FRER & 2 C/B diggies from ebay, only worked out at Â12 altogether! night ladies

Emma31

Mommy2merae – I hope this your lucky month, fingers crossed for u x

DiandClover

Good luck Mommy2Maddox! Thanks for the sweet ‘blingy messages’ 😉 You’ve got to stop being hard on yourself – I always miss the ladies I’ve gotten to ‘know’ (as well as is virtually possible 😉 when they don’t post for a day ot two!

Viewing 15 posts - 84,481 through 84,495 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.