General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 84,496 through 84,510 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Has anyone had lite spotting durning ovulation? Or am I’m trying to make myself believe it could be implantation bleeding(earlier ovulator here…I’m on CD 13, but think I O’d around CD 8).

Cherryb0m

good luck cpalmer

bmhemama4

Congrats! BFPs back to back, it sure is going to be one busy summer lol 🙂 Good luck to all those ttc!

cpalmer

Lol i need to know a.s.a.p cuz my doc wants to test my progestrone levels…..also i just checked FF and i have 83 preg points and it says my chart is possibly triphasic? i thought u needed 3 temp shifts? DIANE lol helppp

Mommy2Merae
    Participant

katiea- I had some CM after ovulation. Not sure if it’s a bad thing. I raised a flag on my ff chart but not enough to change my O date.

DiandClover

Sarah, may your next BFP be super bright and super soon! Same to all the gals 😉

Jenny47

Emma-You are in my thoughts…you must be going crazy!!!!

Thats true – I dont even wanna think how many tests i will go thru when i get my next BFP cos i get so much trouble with hpts grrrr

13yearslater
    Participant

heymickey~ dreams could be a good sign. all of the sudden i have been having crazy dreams.

swimmerbelly

Sorry that I posted and ran and didn’t answer your question. I’m taking the provera because I’m about a month late now, but not pg. I’m frustrated because I’m on my 6th day taking it and no af yet. The dr said it would take 2-14 days to get af, so I could still have another week to wait. Ugh this is annoying. DH and I decided to keep trying until August, then that’s it for us for good. So I really feel like the pressure is on!!

mamadear04

For all those TTC around Thanksgiving, and got pregnant , you are at risk of having twins,,,only if you ate the yams…hahaha I did not know that…. …

ShellyC

WOOHOO WE NEED MORE BFP THIS MONTH 🙂

mamadear04

I-wanna-be-a-mommy I missed it the last time it came on tv…This is my second time going..The last on I got 1 unit..It was some crack heads unit..LOL It was 95% full of junk…lol I hope to do better this time.. We live in a great area for yard sales ,and I hope to make extra money for Christmas..

cpalmer

Hi girls…me and Hubby just got in a massive fight ugh great, cuz that makes me feel better, my hormones are soo off kilter rite now! whos got GOOD news or even wants to cheer ne up a bit?

xweegeex

sounds like fun blessedbee! hope u have a great time at the spa!

Viewing 15 posts - 84,496 through 84,510 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.