General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 84,571 through 84,585 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Ashes: Have you finished your course of soy isoflavones? That might have been making your LH a little higher than usual so early on. It won’t impact your LH surge that is due later this week. I have also seen different tests yield slightly different results, but when you are in your surge, both tests should indicate it.

MrsSmith08

Haha turtle, see how awesome would it be to say You concieved on fathers day! Lol

tiffyy

i am suspicious cuz on my last mc i had the 2nd serie hep shot and i wonder now if that could be the cause. my 3rd serie will be in september. i think i will pass it no matta wat the dr say.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! frustration has hit boiling point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going by my period tracker app i o’d yesterday and ow to me and some other the opk i took todxay looks positive and guess what …. dear partner wont bd… TYPICAL!!!!!!

toomanyyrs

@joders -> I am testing on Monday so not far behind you.

Emmasmama

kennesha!- thankyou for the tips:) im all new to this and feel a little out of my depth with all the abbreviations and that LOL. hes due home this friday! im all kitted out with tests and kits….think he’ll get a shock :O ha! x

DiandClover

No need tarajo hun, seriously! I cheer all TTC on with all my heart, but I sometimes throw in a ‘caution’ just to act as a cushion in case a cycle that you truly feel will end in a BFP does not…it happened to me and it was a crusher.

toomanyyrs

If it only worked that way man I would have broken the handle by now LOL. @ jojo09 -> I am doing well thanks just really needed a break from life so to say lol. My last cycle was April 7 (cd1). I have not brought on another since need to flush out my system fr the new meds. Lets raise a glass to Femara in hopes that it is my magic pill. lol. I am glad to still see some names on here that I know, but also sad that the same ones have not got a BFP yet. Us old timmers need to kick each other in the A** to get them BFP’s.

Dsquared83

I got to get outta here, but I will talk with yall later

CKAR09

@ 2bBlessedw2 Endo can only be diagnosed through laproscopic surgery to be sure. With mine I had severe pains in my pelvic area all the time and with AF it was very heavy and the cramps were unbearable and in my back really bad. When I had my surgery they removed some tissue from my left fallopian tube and a few spots in on my uterus. Strangely enough I haven’t had any symptoms since I had my dd, not that I am complaining, but there is no ‘cure’ for it, it’s recurring so maybe now my symptoms aren’t showing as some women have no symptoms anyways. I hope your journey ends soon and you see that bfp!!! It’s very disheartening especially with unexplained infertility 🙁

thebigtomato

I’m not sure I ovulated at all, but if I did it was around 2nd, so I would be roughly 16dpo now. I’m not too hopeful as once again I never got a positive opk. I keep imagining symptoms though too. Like I’ve been having a lot of random cramping in my uterus and I have also been feeling bloated, gassy, and occasionally queasy but I think that may be because I’ve given in to the pre-af food binging so I’m overeating myself sick. Being hungry like this IS normal for me.

Damnkat

Congrats mommagonzo10!!! Happy, healthy 9 mths to you too!!!! You ladies are on fire atm with all these BFP’s!!!

tiffyy

o, then as long as u bd every other day then u have it cover

joders

Damkat, my usual 33 day cycle turned into a 40 day cycle last month…totally sucked having BFN after BFN! Hang in there 🙂

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

AMANDA – i bought the soy isoflavones at walmart. They were really cheap only like 6 bucks!!! I did it this month cd2-cd6…I HOPE IT WORKED!!!! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 84,571 through 84,585 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.